Highlights: Diabetes 911 – what to do when emergencies strike. Plus, remarkable rescues by diabetes dogs, and carb-conscious vegetarian cooking.
Special Guests: Mike Graham; Michelle Reinkemeyer; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about Heaven Scent Paws.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan as he prepares Eggplant Squash Bake.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Indian Eggplant Hen and Eggs Tossed Salad Grilled Wasabi Tuna Berry Patch Parfait Moroccan Pumpkin and Potato Stew Tomato and Sprout Omelet Cinnamon Apple Chops Strawberry Cheesecake Snacks Creamy Chicken Paprikash Summer Limeade
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...