Highlights: Diabetes 911 – what to do when emergencies strike. Plus, remarkable rescues by diabetes dogs, and carb-conscious vegetarian cooking.
Special Guests: Mike Graham; Michelle Reinkemeyer; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about Heaven Scent Paws.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan as he prepares Eggplant Squash Bake.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Hazelnut Macaroons Countryside Couscous Brown Rice and Tofu Summer Sweet Grilled Meatloaf Iced Tomato and Vodka Soup Sauteed Okra and Tomatoes Broccoli Rabe with Olives and Lemon Orange-Flavored Tempeh with Vegetables Chicken and Summer Squash Split Pea Soup
Playing off of a #DSMA conversation and Kerri, one of my favorite bloggers at www.sixuntilme.com, I've concocted a job description for diabetes. Wanted Immediately! Extraordinarily patient individual with high pain tolerance, ability to multitask as if their life depends upon it, must be able to keep a stable job with solid health insurance (outside of the work described herein), able to stay up late and get up early, and undeterred by constant shifts in...