Type 2 Treatment
Highlights: A look at the past, present, and future of type 2 diabetes treatment; a high school football team that tackles diabetes daily; and healthy crockpot cooking with Chef Michel Nischan.
Special Guests: Dr. Richard Jackson; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Richard Jackson.
- Before your next visit, find out what questions to ask your doctor.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan as he prepares Creole Vegetables and Chicken.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Almond Iced Tea Poppy Seed Tahini Dressing Crispy Lemon Sole Sugar Free Oatmeal Peanut Butter Raisin Cookies Apfelkuchen Ocean Spray® Cape Cod Cornbread Stuffing Grilled Fruit with Strawberry Dip Chicken Veronique Fruit Kabobs Paulina's Italian Cream Soda
It's not news to me that the trek to baby prep would include nasty lows, persistent lows, and majorly frustrating lows. But living with them and knowing they would happen are really two different things, aren't they? Knowing my fear of lows and how much I've dreaded this part of the process, I'm not surprised at how recent lows are effecting my emotional health. But I am still annoyed by it and feel the need to shout that frustration out here. This past week, my best friend (and...