Type 2 Treatment
Highlights: A look at the past, present, and future of type 2 diabetes treatment; a high school football team that tackles diabetes daily; and healthy crockpot cooking with Chef Michel Nischan.
Special Guests: Dr. Richard Jackson; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Richard Jackson.
- Before your next visit, find out what questions to ask your doctor.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan as he prepares Creole Vegetables and Chicken.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Mashed Sweet Potato Biscuits Stuffed Thanksgiving Pumpkins Peachy Breakfast Muffins Italian Pepper Chops Raisin Walnut Strudel Mango Lime Sorbet Pork Kabob with Plums Grilled Chicken with Rice and Peas Nachos with Avocados and More... Lemon Herb Marinade
Susanne is not at all pleased that I'm tempting fate with this fictional poem, but ... here it is anyway. Merry Christmas! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, ...