Type 2 Treatment
Highlights: A look at the past, present, and future of type 2 diabetes treatment; a high school football team that tackles diabetes daily; and healthy crockpot cooking with Chef Michel Nischan.
Special Guests: Dr. Richard Jackson; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Richard Jackson.
- Before your next visit, find out what questions to ask your doctor.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan as he prepares Creole Vegetables and Chicken.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Spinach Soup with Onions Jack-o- Lantern Sandwich South-of-the-Border Chicken Salad Peppered Pork Chops New England Mini Corn Cakes Pomegranate Jelly Asian Brown Rice Texas Chili Cajun Deviled Eggs Alfredo Sauce
As a Type A personality with a perfectionist streak, diabetes management is something that easily gets under my skin. If I can’t do something perfect, then I’d much rather just not do it at all. Which is why burnout creeps up on me super fast. A few days of pesky numbers and I am ready to throw all things diabetes out the window and watch it get hit by an 18-wheeler. So attempting to get my A1c into the lowest possible range ever has proven incredibly tasking for my perfectionist...