Type 2 Treatment
Highlights: A look at the past, present, and future of type 2 diabetes treatment; a high school football team that tackles diabetes daily; and healthy crockpot cooking with Chef Michel Nischan.
Special Guests: Dr. Richard Jackson; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Richard Jackson.
- Before your next visit, find out what questions to ask your doctor.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan as he prepares Creole Vegetables and Chicken.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
This past weekend was my STAR TREK group's anniversary picnic. Our hostess was one of our chapter's newer members, though she's definitely a second-generation member (perhaps since birth!) of the larger organization. She's also dealing with a couple of agressive, quality-of-life-limiting autoimmune conditions, at least one of which has been somewhat mitigated by the effect of bariatric surgery. In the relaxed atmosphere of a group picnic, she was able to explain a bit more about...