Comic Book Kids
Highlights: Superhero brothers who fight diabetes in their own comic book. Plus, an A1c Champion; your diabetes toolbox; and love, marriage, and diabetes – making it all work.
Special Guests: Dr. Paula Trief; Malcolm & Kamaal Washington; Charles Wiggan, Jr.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Paula Trief.
- Learn more about the challenges couples face when one partner has diabetes.
- Find out more about comic book creators Kamaal and Malcolm Washington.
- Find out how to order the Dr. Diabetes comic book.
- dLife’s own Jim Turner shows us what’s inside his Diabetes Toolbox.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Baked Dijon Chicken Cumin Braised Brussles Sprouts Shrimp, White Bean, and Pasta Soup Jerk Pork with Nectarine Salsa Thai Barley Stir-Fry Double Chocolate Box Cookies Fruit, Vegetable, and Swordfish Kabobs Wild Mushroom Pate Moroccan Spice Blend Onion-Cheese Bagel Dip
Let me count the ways. Actually I can’t count the ways; there are too many. But let me begin with nasty carbohydrates and how they torture me. I’m considering making “How Do I Hate Thee?” a series of blog posts, exploring the many different things I despise about diabetes. There is so much to hate about diabetes, but this one I place high on my list. Last Wednesday, a friend offered me and...