Highlights: Who’s out with their diabetes, and who’s not, in Hollywood. And, a pharmacist answers your questions about diabetes meds and supplies. Plus, women and diabetes – Dr. Lois Jovanovic explains why gender matters in diabetes management.
Special Guests: Pharmacist Terry Towers; Dr. Lois Jovanovic; Chef Michel Nischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Terry Towers.
- Find out which oral medications can cause a rise in your blood glucose.
- Find out if your state has a prescription assistance program.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan as he prepares a low-carb breakfast and get the recipe here.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Connect with other collegebound teens on dLife’s sister site, Diabetes Teen Talk.
- Check out the dLife Fame pages to learn more about famous – and infamous – people with diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Fire-Roasted Tomato Salsa Caramel Flan Stuffed Spinach Tomatoes Southwestern Meat Loaf Asian Style Gazpacho Soup Cheesy Toast Artichoke Cheese Dip (Gluten Free) Cornmeal Pizza Dough Tropical Fruit & Yogurt Cones Skinless Roast Chicken with Herbs and Spices
Susanne is not at all pleased that I'm tempting fate with this fictional poem, but ... here it is anyway. Merry Christmas! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, ...