Highlights: The incredible shrinking Governor – Arkansas’s Mike Huckabee and how he’s winning the battle against diabetes. Also, diabetes in a coal mine, and how to manage your doctor.
Special Guests: Gov. Mike Huckabee; Dr. Ian Blumer; Raymond Copeland; Chef Michel Mischan
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read an excerpt from Quit Digging Your Grave With A Knife And Fork: A 12-Stop Program To End Bad Habits and Begin a Healthy Lifestyle by Gov. Mike Huckabee.
- Read an excerpt from What Your Doctor Really Thinks by Ian Blumer.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan as he prepares Bunless Burgers and get the recipe here.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tuna Patties Chinese Hot and Sour Soup Broccoli Salad With Sweet Vinaigrette Creamy Cheese and Nut Dip Honey Butter Sweet Potatoes Vegetable/Barley Soup Mexican Mole Pork Chops Chicken with Black-Eyed Peas and Yellow Rice Chicken Tacos Corny Rice
June 5, 2016. Our Tour de Cure (New Jersey — Skylands) was nearly rained out. Rain, with periods of thunderstorms, was predicted all day. At the eleventh hour (almost literally! the email was timestamped 21:25 the evening before), the tour organizer notified us that the 100-mile route was being cancelled, but that riders could choose to ride the 66-mile course (or one of the shorter courses) instead. Just before midnight, the decision was made to have a rolling start for the...