Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Ham and Rice Salad Potato Bread Slow-Cook Chicken Merlot Garlic Chicken Soup Beans Berry Syrup Fresh Tomato-Basil Sauce Spicy Lettuce Salad Balsamic Roasted Asparagus and Red Pepper Broccoli with Green and Yellow Wax Beans
I just came back from D-Blog Week. Had a great time. Weather was amazing. Discovered lots of new D-bloggers. When we last left our hero, he was celebrating a fantastic day at the Camden Aquarium. I love, love, loved the luxury of glancing at Dexcom throughout the day as we made our way through the shark tunnel, into the hippopotamus exhibit and when touching squishy sea creatures that looked like a human heart. Blood...