Highlights: How to start a successful diabetes support group; mastering diabetes through martial arts; and the inspirational story of Jeanette Jordan, a diabetes educator who uses the power of faith to improve diabetes care in her community.
Special Guests:Donna Gibbons
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Download or listen to the entire podcast with Donna Gibbons.
- dLife's own Jim Turner shows us what's inside his Diabetes Toolbox
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Strawberry Soup Scallops in Shiitakes Hash Brown Strata Vegetarian Meatloaf Apple Dressing Apple-Rhubarb Crisp Pineapple Curried Flounder Jalapeno Shrimp Pot Roast with Port Wine Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
It’s been awhile. Life has been on overdrive for the past three months and I am so happy to finally say that there is reprieve. I see the light and see so much that God has in store. I’ve been dealing with some significant work stress in addition to normal life stress and have barely been able to stay afloat. In the past three months, I have leaned heavily on Ross and my mom for much needed support to get through a rough time and make some tough decisions. Now it’s ending and new things are...