Highlights: How to start a successful diabetes support group; mastering diabetes through martial arts; and the inspirational story of Jeanette Jordan, a diabetes educator who uses the power of faith to improve diabetes care in her community.
Special Guests:Donna Gibbons
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Download or listen to the entire podcast with Donna Gibbons.
- dLife's own Jim Turner shows us what's inside his Diabetes Toolbox
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Cider-Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries Red Bell Pepper Sauce Rich Homemade Chicken Stock Red-Hot Sesame Dressing 5-Spice Potstickers with Plum and Tamari Sauce Chinese Chicken and Broccoli Strawberry Mint Smoothie Horchata Almond and Blueberry Pancakes Linguine Puttanesca
I just came back from D-Blog Week. Had a great time. Weather was amazing. Discovered lots of new D-bloggers. When we last left our hero, he was celebrating a fantastic day at the Camden Aquarium. I love, love, loved the luxury of glancing at Dexcom throughout the day as we made our way through the shark tunnel, into the hippopotamus exhibit and when touching squishy sea creatures that looked like a human heart. Blood...