Highlights: How to start a successful diabetes support group; mastering diabetes through martial arts; and the inspirational story of Jeanette Jordan, a diabetes educator who uses the power of faith to improve diabetes care in her community.
Special Guests:Donna Gibbons
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Download or listen to the entire podcast with Donna Gibbons.
- dLife's own Jim Turner shows us what's inside his Diabetes Toolbox
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Cajun Shepherds Pie Individual Chocolate Cakes Red Pepper Dip Moo-Shu Tempeh Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp Asian-Inspired Vegetable Stock Apple-Cranberry Compote Silken Tofu Whipped Topping Asparagus Bruschetta Artichokes in Olive Oil
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...