Highlights: dLife and Christine Gerbstadt take you through the supermarket aisles for healthy diabetes meal planning; on stage with comedian Bo Irvine, and on the road with world-class runner Missy Foy. Plus, Dr. James Gavin explores the real reasons behind the explosion of type 2 diabetes in America.
Special Guests: Dr. James Gavin.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch dLifeTV updates featuring the latest in diabetes technology.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Anise Biscotti Grilled Clams Gremolata Mixed Greens with Vinegar Dressing Robust Sweet Potatoes Pear Salad Orange Rosemary Jelly Apple Cherry Cobbler Rutabaga and Orange Sweet Potato Puree Simmered Beans Baked Ling Cod
Because today's going to be a bit busy to be doing actual art (and because I just saw STAR TREK: Into Darkness yesterday), I'm going to take the Diabetes Blog Week wildcard: "Tell us what your fantasy diabetes device would be? Think of your dream blood glucose checker, delivery system for insulin or other meds, magic carb counter, etc etc etc. The sky is the limit — what...