Highlights: dLife and Christine Gerbstadt take you through the supermarket aisles for healthy diabetes meal planning; on stage with comedian Bo Irvine, and on the road with world-class runner Missy Foy. Plus, Dr. James Gavin explores the real reasons behind the explosion of type 2 diabetes in America.
Special Guests: Dr. James Gavin.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch dLifeTV updates featuring the latest in diabetes technology.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Key Lime Pie Triple Fruit Yogurt Smoothie Rhubarb Bread Lemon Parmesan Peas Quick and Easy Fit Burgers Sweet Potato Chips with Fresh Tomato Salsa Cinnamon-Spiced Fruit Penne Mediterranean Delight Salad Cherry Berry Grunt Double Chocolate Brownies
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...