Highlights: dLife and Christine Gerbstadt take you through the supermarket aisles for healthy diabetes meal planning; on stage with comedian Bo Irvine, and on the road with world-class runner Missy Foy. Plus, Dr. James Gavin explores the real reasons behind the explosion of type 2 diabetes in America.
Special Guests: Dr. James Gavin.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch dLifeTV updates featuring the latest in diabetes technology.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Fresh Mozzarella Crostini Fish with Tomatoes and Chili Broccoli Raisin Onion Salad Greek Lentil Stew Mocha Slush Cucumber Spread Cantaloupe Granita Meat-Stuffed Potatoes Strawberry-Kiwi Shortcake Creamy Chicken Paprikash
July has kicked off to be quite insane and a little freaking weird, to be honest. On the 1st, I hopped on a jet plane to vacation with my mom on the East Coast. We roadtripped to Montreal, which was interestingly wonderful. It was great to get away, but definitely too short-lived to return to life as normal this week. I am still dealing with a lot of emotional things lately, which has me wondering what underlying issue is making these ugly emotions turn up. While my mom and I sat...