Highlights: dLife and Christine Gerbstadt take you through the supermarket aisles for healthy diabetes meal planning; on stage with comedian Bo Irvine, and on the road with world-class runner Missy Foy. Plus, Dr. James Gavin explores the real reasons behind the explosion of type 2 diabetes in America.
Special Guests: Dr. James Gavin.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch dLifeTV updates featuring the latest in diabetes technology.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Honey-Mustard Tenderloin Asian Swordfish Spinach-Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Kale Salad Broiled Salmon Mixed Green Salad Grilled Shrimp with Romesco Sauce Crabmeat Casserole Sweet Potato Pancakes Chili Relleno Casserole (Gluten Free)
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...