dLifeTV Show 139
Highlights:The global center of the diabetes crisis – how India is dealing with the epidemic; the lifesaving mission of Ron Raab; and Chinese cooking that’s kind to your diabetes, with Chef Franklin Becker. Plus – understanding the genetics of diabetes with Dr. C. Ronald Kahn of the Joslin Diabetes Center.
Special Guests: Dr. C. Ronald Kahn
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Listen to the Dr. Kahn podcast.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Insulin for Life - Click here to donate insulin.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Cheese Soufflé Cheesy Crab Spread Chicken Topped With Feta Cheese Sardines with Roasted Tomatoes on Focaccia Sweet Orange and Cheese Blintzes Baked Cereal Pudding Baked Veggie Polenta Burgundy Pork Whole Roasted Onions Cinnamon Pasta
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...