dLifeTV Show 139
Highlights:The global center of the diabetes crisis – how India is dealing with the epidemic; the lifesaving mission of Ron Raab; and Chinese cooking that’s kind to your diabetes, with Chef Franklin Becker. Plus – understanding the genetics of diabetes with Dr. C. Ronald Kahn of the Joslin Diabetes Center.
Special Guests: Dr. C. Ronald Kahn
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Listen to the Dr. Kahn podcast.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Insulin for Life - Click here to donate insulin.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Cheddar and Mushroom Pork Turkey Loaf with Portobello Mushroom Sauce Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breast Kale, Lentil, and Chicken Soup French-Style Dressing Cranberry-Nut Wheat Loaf Walnut Chicken Cold Turkey Loaf Russian Cabbage Soup Cohen's Powerful Egg White Omelet
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...