Highlights: dLife explores relationships and intimacy. The dating life with diabetes; dealing with erectile dysfunction; and talking to your partner. Plus, Super Bowl Champion Kendall Simmons on and off the field.
Special Guests: Kendall Simmons
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column about personal relationships.
- dLife's Janis Roszler talks with Dr. C. Ronald Khan, president of the Joslin Diabetes Center in Boston.
- Find out more about dealing with erectile dysfunction.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read more about Kendall Simmons.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Chili Popcorn Spinach Apple Salad with Maple Bacon Vinaigrette Garden Fresh Green Beans and Tomatoes with Oregano Avocado Wasabi Mayonaise Fresh Fruit Dip Honey-Glazed Onions Chicken Flavored Nachos Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Cream of Broccoli Soup Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...