Highlights: dLife explores relationships and intimacy. The dating life with diabetes; dealing with erectile dysfunction; and talking to your partner. Plus, Super Bowl Champion Kendall Simmons on and off the field.
Special Guests: Kendall Simmons
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column about personal relationships.
- dLife's Janis Roszler talks with Dr. C. Ronald Khan, president of the Joslin Diabetes Center in Boston.
- Find out more about dealing with erectile dysfunction.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read more about Kendall Simmons.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Chickpeas and Spinach in a Yogurt Sauce Primavera Sauce Rosemary Grilled Beef Anchovy Dressing Chili Popcorn Three-Grain Molasses Bread Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Hazelnut Green Beans Salmon with Mushrooms and Spinach Spiced Chicken Skewers
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...