Highlights:Dr. Denise Faustman speaks candidly about her controversial diabetes research; recognizing the signs of diabulimia and insulin manipulation in your child; and fast and easy meals with Chef Franklin Becker.
Special Guests: Dr. Denise Faustman
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Denise Faustman on dLife Podcasts.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Stuffed Thanksgiving Pumpkins Zucchini in a Coconut Lime Sauce Vegan Chili Crispy Apple Strudel Sweet Potato Biscuits Spiced Chicken Breasts Spring Peas with Mushrooms Scallops on Watercress Peach Crumb Cake Peri Peri Pork Medallions and Lemon
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...