Highlights:Dr. Denise Faustman speaks candidly about her controversial diabetes research; recognizing the signs of diabulimia and insulin manipulation in your child; and fast and easy meals with Chef Franklin Becker.
Special Guests: Dr. Denise Faustman
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Denise Faustman on dLife Podcasts.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
As a Type A personality with a perfectionist streak, diabetes management is something that easily gets under my skin. If I can’t do something perfect, then I’d much rather just not do it at all. Which is why burnout creeps up on me super fast. A few days of pesky numbers and I am ready to throw all things diabetes out the window and watch it get hit by an 18-wheeler. So attempting to get my A1c into the lowest possible range ever has proven incredibly tasking for my perfectionist...