Highlights: Olympic Gold Medalist Gary Hall, Jr. reveals his plans for the next Olympic games; two NBA legends make the link between heart disease and diabetes; and dLife investigates complementary therapies for diabetes. Plus, Chef Franklin Becker heats it up on the barbeque.
Special Guests: Gary Hall, Jr., Mona Morstein, Chef Franklin Becker
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Hear more from Dr. Mona Morstein on dLife Podcasts.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Citrus Spice Cookies Pan Seared Pork with Sweet Onions and Herbs Pomegranate Punch Sea Bass Provencale Papaya Breakfast Shake Curried Apricot Vegetable Medley Whole Wheat Vegetable Pizza Fresh Vegetable Medley Onion and Garlic-Spiced Tomato Soup Artichoke and Cumin Dip
Diabetes news headlines from around the world. Diabetes in trucking: Three things you need to know: American Trucker 1: Convoys don’t like to wait for blood sugar checks. Jerks! 2: Be careful with pump tubing when rig “transforms” into Optimus Prime 3: The Dainty Diabetic, it turns out, is not the best trucker CB radio handle. Simon Gault's reality TV...