Highlights: Experts debate just what “good diabetes control” really is; one of America’s premiere endocrinologists talks about high tech advances in patient care; and low-carb cooking, Southern style, with dLife Chef Franklin Becker.
Special Guests: Dr. Richard Bernstein, Dr. Howard Wolpert, Chef Franklin Becker
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch dLifeTV updates featuring the latest in diabetes technology.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Slow Cooked Pot Roast Lemon Garlic Chicken Carne Guisada Frappacino Kidney Bean, Barley, and Sweet Potato Stew Piccalilli Relish Chocolate Truffles (Gluten Free) Asparagus with Almonds Hearty Lentil Soup Pork Tenderloin with Strawberry Relish
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...