Highlights: Experts debate just what “good diabetes control” really is; one of America’s premiere endocrinologists talks about high tech advances in patient care; and low-carb cooking, Southern style, with dLife Chef Franklin Becker.
Special Guests: Dr. Richard Bernstein, Dr. Howard Wolpert, Chef Franklin Becker
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch dLifeTV updates featuring the latest in diabetes technology.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Tomato Raspberry Salsa Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup Roasted Tomatoes Peppered Cannellini Beans Easy Mexicali Pork Chops Garlic Aioli Sausage Strata with Green Onions Teriyaki Duck and Lentil Salad Halibut with Charmoula Wine Baked Fillet of Sole
Susanne is not at all pleased that I'm tempting fate with this fictional poem, but ... here it is anyway. Merry Christmas! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, ...