Highlights: Experts debate just what “good diabetes control” really is; one of America’s premiere endocrinologists talks about high tech advances in patient care; and low-carb cooking, Southern style, with dLife Chef Franklin Becker.
Special Guests: Dr. Richard Bernstein, Dr. Howard Wolpert, Chef Franklin Becker
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch dLifeTV updates featuring the latest in diabetes technology.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Enchilada Sauce J&J Parfaits (Jell-O n' Juice) Sour Cream Chocolate Brownies Low Fat Raspberry Smoothies Cheese Cup (Dairy) Jerk Pork Bites Corned Beef on Toast Cantaloupe Aqua Fresca Easy Potatoes Au Gratin with Potato Chips Dijon Glazed Carrots
When the Dexcom monitor flashed a warning that it was time to order a new transmitter, I figured I’d at least have a couple of weeks before it went kaput. So we numbed the back of Charlie’s arm for about 40 minutes, slapped the sensor on him and waited two hours for the warm-up period. And waited. And … waited. Unlike the signal spottiness we experienced occasionally when we were using the Medtronic CGM, the Dexcom...