Highlights: Experts debate just what “good diabetes control” really is; one of America’s premiere endocrinologists talks about high tech advances in patient care; and low-carb cooking, Southern style, with dLife Chef Franklin Becker.
Special Guests: Dr. Richard Bernstein, Dr. Howard Wolpert, Chef Franklin Becker
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch dLifeTV updates featuring the latest in diabetes technology.
- Meet dLife chef Franklin Becker and try his recipes.
- Look up more delicious, diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Ask an expert your diabetes question.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Souffled Omelet with Fruit Preserves Sweet-and-Sour Fish Rolls Jamaican Jerk Mahi-Mahi Fresh Banana Ice Cream With Coconut Festive Red & Green Salad Wild Mushroom Pate Asian Shrimp with Gingered Soba Tasty Teriyaki Chicken German Beef and Barley Bake Merry Cherry Punch
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...