Dollars and Cents
Highlights: The high cost of diabetes care, and how it impacts real people across America; an expert answers your health insurance questions; and smart fast-food choices.
Special Guest: Stewart Perry
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Search for patient assistance programs.
- Hear more from Stewart Perry on dLife Podcasts
- Visit Dr. Lenore Coleman's website.
- Read the transcript from this episode. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Apple Glazed Salmon Chicken Paillard Jerk Chicken Kabobs Strawberries with Amaretto Chilean Vegetable Soup New York Strips with Orange and Oregano Ham and Hash Brown Casserole Seafood Wontons Braised Lettuce and Peas Coffee Toffee Brownies
Playing off of a #DSMA conversation and Kerri, one of my favorite bloggers at www.sixuntilme.com, I've concocted a job description for diabetes. Wanted Immediately! Extraordinarily patient individual with high pain tolerance, ability to multitask as if their life depends upon it, must be able to keep a stable job with solid health insurance (outside of the work described herein), able to stay up late and get up early, and undeterred by constant shifts in...