Dollars and Cents
Highlights: The high cost of diabetes care, and how it impacts real people across America; an expert answers your health insurance questions; and smart fast-food choices.
Special Guest: Stewart Perry
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Search for patient assistance programs.
- Hear more from Stewart Perry on dLife Podcasts
- Visit Dr. Lenore Coleman's website.
- Read the transcript from this episode. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes" Mexican-Style Corn Chowder Chapatis Flatbread Pecan-Crusted Chicken Asian Dry Rub Cucumbers and Dip Hummus with Indian Spices Apricot Ginger Teriyaki Sauce Balsamic Chicken Salad Crunchy Sugar Snap Pea Salad
Last night's DSMA chat centered on "Diabetes on TV". We discussed our favorite and least-favorite diabetes TV commercials, the treatment of diabetes (and characters with diabetes) in series television, and where we did (or didn't) want diabetes data to go in the future. We were asked the following questions: Q1. What are the best