Dollars and Cents
Highlights: The high cost of diabetes care, and how it impacts real people across America; an expert answers your health insurance questions; and smart fast-food choices.
Special Guest: Stewart Perry
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Search for patient assistance programs.
- Hear more from Stewart Perry on dLife Podcasts
- Visit Dr. Lenore Coleman's website.
- Read the transcript from this episode. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Turkey Muffuletta Pita Cheesy Vinaigrette Dressing Baked Crabmeat au Gratin Healthy Vegetable Beef Soup Grilled Tuna with Tapenade and Lemon Red Bell Pepper Sauce Almond Rice Spinach-Pasta Salad with Shrimp Whole Wheat Cheese Muffins Blueberry Salad
Let me count the ways. Actually I can’t count the ways; there are too many. But let me begin with nasty carbohydrates and how they torture me. I’m considering making “How Do I Hate Thee?” a series of blog posts, exploring the many different things I despise about diabetes. There is so much to hate about diabetes, but this one I place high on my list. Last Wednesday, a friend offered me and...