Dollars and Cents
Highlights: The high cost of diabetes care, and how it impacts real people across America; an expert answers your health insurance questions; and smart fast-food choices.
Special Guest: Stewart Perry
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Search for patient assistance programs.
- Hear more from Stewart Perry on dLife Podcasts
- Visit Dr. Lenore Coleman's website.
- Read the transcript from this episode. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Perfect Pumpkin Custard with Caramelized Pecans Zesty Steak Chili No-Bake Cookies Shrimp Cocktail Salad Italian White Beans with Sage Venetian Fish Stew Ginger-Plum Pork Chops Super Cheesy Chicken Fresh and Natural Applesauce with a Twist Sweet and Sour Bacon Salad Dressing
Oh boy. That's about all I have to say about the two days I've just had. I had been unable to get an in-range sugar for over 48 hours. Two full days. No sugars in the 80-150 sweet spot. Everything either elevated or too low. And it is making me bananas. Since 90% of the sugars have been out of range on the high side, I tried a few things to eliminate outside factors. I took an anti anxiety medication midway through the day yesterday when I realized my climbing sugars...