Diabetes in the Movies
Highlights: Special guests Aida Turturro (the Sopranos) and Dorian Gregory (Charmed, Soul Train) share their diabetes lives, and take an indepth look at how diabetes is portrayed on TV and in the movies.
Special Guests: Aida Turturro; Dorian Gregory
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read about Dorian Gregory in the dLife Fame pages.
- Read about Aida Turturro in the dLife Fame pages.
- See a list of movies that mention diabetes.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Hear more from Dorian Gregory on dLife Podcasts.
- Read Amy Tenderich's article on Reality, TV and Diabetes.
- Read the show transcript for this show. PDF
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Apple-Currant Bars Brown Rice with Broccoli Tofruity with Honey Caribbean Chicken Banana and Berry Rice Pudding Pork With Balsamic Sauce Low-Carb Sprout Salad Rich Avocado Spread Lemon Blueberry Muffins Ricotta and Basil Dressing
Unlike most of the working world, my employer has set our benefits year to start and end with the fiscal year (July 1 to June 30), meaning that we're heading into that season where we must select, among other things, our healthcare benefits. One of my issues with the options we've had through the current benefits year has been that of handling our high-deductible plan with a token employer contribution to a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) that automatically depletes before we...