Diabetes in the Movies
Highlights: Special guests Aida Turturro (the Sopranos) and Dorian Gregory (Charmed, Soul Train) share their diabetes lives, and take an indepth look at how diabetes is portrayed on TV and in the movies.
Special Guests: Aida Turturro; Dorian Gregory
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read about Dorian Gregory in the dLife Fame pages.
- Read about Aida Turturro in the dLife Fame pages.
- See a list of movies that mention diabetes.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Hear more from Dorian Gregory on dLife Podcasts.
- Read Amy Tenderich's article on Reality, TV and Diabetes.
- Read the show transcript for this show. PDF
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Peach Crisp Red Pepper Hummus Sea Breeze Crab Dip Fried Chicken Grilled Halibut with Lime and Cilantro Asian Dip Low-Fat Homemade Oven fries Halibut Steaks in Pouches English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich Mini Drumsticks
Susanne is not at all pleased that I'm tempting fate with this fictional poem, but ... here it is anyway. Merry Christmas! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, ...