The Story of Insulin - Show 126
This program contains sensitive subject matter.
Parental discretion is advised.
Highlights: A dLife special presentation – the Story of Insulin. The story of the discovery of this life-saving drug and how it has made a difference in the lives of millions.
Special Guest: Professor Michael Bliss
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Watch the entire broadcast of The Story of Insulin
- Read an excerpt from The Discovery of Insulin by Michael Bliss
- Get more information on insulin.
- Read more about Leonard Thompson in the dLife Fame pages.
- Read Kelly Close's column for the latest in diabetes research.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Sugar-Free Cheesecake Cherry-Onion Relish Pinto Bean Soup Pesto Red Potato Salad Mixed Fruit Tortoni Roasted Chipotle Salsa Holiday Cornbread Orecchiette Pasta with Broccoli Honey-Glazed Carrots Citrus Jalapeno Chicken
It’s been awhile. Life has been on overdrive for the past three months and I am so happy to finally say that there is reprieve. I see the light and see so much that God has in store. I’ve been dealing with some significant work stress in addition to normal life stress and have barely been able to stay afloat. In the past three months, I have leaned heavily on Ross and my mom for much needed support to get through a rough time and make some tough decisions. Now it’s ending and new things are...