Highlights: The ABCs of taking part in a clinical trial; the very latest on the search for a cure with TIME magazine’s Christine Gorman and Dr. Eva Feldman; and how one woman is making a difference in diabetes care in the Chicago Latino community.
Special Guests: Christine Gorman; Dr. Eva Feldman; Aida Giachello
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Christine Gorman’s TIME magazine article.
- Hear more from Christine Gorman on dLife Podcasts.
- Read Aida Giachello’s TIME magazine article.
- Are clinical trials for you?
- More on the search for a cure from dLife's Theresa Garnero.
- Read more about Hispanics, Latinos, and Diabetes.
- Read Kelly Close’s column for the latest in diabetes research.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Southern Succotash Vegetable Fried Rice Sweet and Sassy Cherry Sauce Chicken Curry Braised Cucumbers Glazed Sausage Squares Asian Coleslaw Papaya with Blueberry Sauce Fish Fillets Stuffed with Fresh Spinach Ocean Spray® Limelight Sparkler
Diabetes news headlines from around the world. Diabetes in trucking: Three things you need to know: American Trucker 1: Convoys don’t like to wait for blood sugar checks. Jerks! 2: Be careful with pump tubing when rig “transforms” into Optimus Prime 3: The Dainty Diabetic, it turns out, is not the best trucker CB radio handle. Simon Gault's reality TV...