Highlights: The ABCs of taking part in a clinical trial; the very latest on the search for a cure with TIME magazine’s Christine Gorman and Dr. Eva Feldman; and how one woman is making a difference in diabetes care in the Chicago Latino community.
Special Guests: Christine Gorman; Dr. Eva Feldman; Aida Giachello
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Christine Gorman’s TIME magazine article.
- Hear more from Christine Gorman on dLife Podcasts.
- Read Aida Giachello’s TIME magazine article.
- Are clinical trials for you?
- More on the search for a cure from dLife's Theresa Garnero.
- Read more about Hispanics, Latinos, and Diabetes.
- Read Kelly Close’s column for the latest in diabetes research.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pimento & Olive spread Cauliflower with Cheddar Sauce Mulled Wine Chili Bean Dip Steak Skewers Creamy Red Potato Salad Herb-Bran Muffins Antipasto Salsa Standing Rib Roast Fusilli with Mozzarella and Eggplant
Playing off of a #DSMA conversation and Kerri, one of my favorite bloggers at www.sixuntilme.com, I've concocted a job description for diabetes. Wanted Immediately! Extraordinarily patient individual with high pain tolerance, ability to multitask as if their life depends upon it, must be able to keep a stable job with solid health insurance (outside of the work described herein), able to stay up late and get up early, and undeterred by constant shifts in...