Depression & Conflict
Highlights: The well-kept secret of diabetes-related sexual dysfunction in women – and what to do about it; an intimate visit with a diabetes support group, and how to deal with diabetes burnout and depression, with Dr. Bill Polonsky.
Special Guests: Janis Roszler, LD/N, RD, CDE; Dr. William Polonsky; Dr. Susan Guzman.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find a support group near you or submit your support group to the dLife Diabetes Locator.
- Learn more about coping with diabetes from dLife.
- Read an excerpt from Diabetes Burnout.
- Read about female sexual dysfunction.
- Read an excerpt from Janis Roszler’s Living and Loving with Diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Croutons Artichoke Cheesecake Seasoned Vegetable Soup Mushroom and Red Bell Pepper Pinwheels Welsh Rarebit Oregano Tortilla Chips Apple-Oat Muffins Lemon Shallot Scallops Rotini Salad with Green Beans and Chicken in Basil Buttermilk Dressing Onion and Garlic-Spiced Tomato Soup
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...