Depression & Conflict
Highlights: The well-kept secret of diabetes-related sexual dysfunction in women – and what to do about it; an intimate visit with a diabetes support group, and how to deal with diabetes burnout and depression, with Dr. Bill Polonsky.
Special Guests: Janis Roszler, LD/N, RD, CDE; Dr. William Polonsky; Dr. Susan Guzman.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find a support group near you or submit your support group to the dLife Diabetes Locator.
- Learn more about coping with diabetes from dLife.
- Read an excerpt from Diabetes Burnout.
- Read about female sexual dysfunction.
- Read an excerpt from Janis Roszler’s Living and Loving with Diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Corn and Black Bean Salad Berry Cream Cheese Dessert Lemony Dream Bread Sweet Fruit Parfaits Parmesan Popcorn Croutons Marsala Chicken and Pears Sausage and Bean Salad Sweet Potato Biscuits Poached Pineapple in Yukon Jack
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...