Depression & Conflict
Highlights: The well-kept secret of diabetes-related sexual dysfunction in women – and what to do about it; an intimate visit with a diabetes support group, and how to deal with diabetes burnout and depression, with Dr. Bill Polonsky.
Special Guests: Janis Roszler, LD/N, RD, CDE; Dr. William Polonsky; Dr. Susan Guzman.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find a support group near you or submit your support group to the dLife Diabetes Locator.
- Learn more about coping with diabetes from dLife.
- Read an excerpt from Diabetes Burnout.
- Read about female sexual dysfunction.
- Read an excerpt from Janis Roszler’s Living and Loving with Diabetes.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pesto Chicken Pita Cucumber Vinagrette Apricot Fruit Snacks Chicken and Broccoli Bake Grandma's Famous Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Mediterranean Terrine with Leeks and Truffles Peri Peri Pork Medallions and Lemon Boullion Chicken Smoked Chicken Salad Double-Berry Muffins
Wednesday, a couple came into the store looking for teal paint to paint a (live) pumpkin. Oddly-colored pumpkins are part-and-parcel of Hallowe'en decorations in this environment: our undecorated pumpkins come in orange, cream, and black. Two years ago our manager spray-painted one purple-glitter; last year the floral designer ModPodged colorful scrapbooking papers to three tiered pumpkins. But this couple was looking for a specific shade of teal, the same way...