Diabetes & Partying
Show 121 - Diabetes & Partying - Winter Premiere
Highlights: Rocker Bret Michaels talks candidly about partying with diabetes; tips to stay safe when you chose to drink with Dr. Stuart Brink; and delicious low-carb appetizers that will be the life of any party.
Special Guests: Dr. Stuart Brink; Bret Michaels, former frontman for Poison; and the Diabetic Chef Chris Smith.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about alcohol and diabetes from dLife.
- Get the recipe for asparagus wraps.
- Find more snack and appetizer recipes in the dLife Recipe Box
- Hear more on alcohol and diabetes control from Dr. Stuart Brink with dLife Podcasts.
- Get help for a drinking problem.
- Visit Bret Michaels' on the web.
- Watch video from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sizzlin' Salmon Spinach Salad with Soy Vinaigrette Bittersweet Fruit Salad Gobetti alla Boscaiola Salad Greens with Grapes, Pecans, and Blue Cheese Florentine Bread Pudding Holiday Meatballs with Cranberry-Tomato Sauce Baked Custard with Raspberry Sauce Chinese Hot and Sour Soup Mexican Zucchini Stew Juicey Cooler
Ross and I’s wedding is just nine days away! I am excited, happy-nervous, and stressed all at the same time. Most of the planning is done. I am just wrapping up final details this week like picking up my dress from the alterations shop, printing favor cards, and other odds and ends. It has been a whirlwind, despite a long engagement. I really could not be happier with knowing that in 9 days I will be linked to my best friend and spending the rest of my life with the man of my dreams. ...