(Pictured: Nicole Johnson Baker talking with Caty and Erin Gordon.)
Highlights: Tips for safe and fun travel with diabetes educator Joy Pape; on the field with baseball legend Ron Santo; and a look at the dLife of twin teens who share type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Listen to dLifeTV Backstage Podcasts with guests from this show.
- Download Joy Pape's travel checklist.
- Learn how to stay safe when you travel.
- Read Top 10 Travel Tips for Your Feet.
- Find out who else has diabetes in the world of professional sports.
- Read more about "Diabetic Travel Tales & Tips," by Marilyn Garcia (the dLife Wall Story of the Day).
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Shells Orange Scallops with Spinach and Walnuts Melty English Muffins Asian-Style Grilled Tofu with Greens Cajun Chops Glazed Green Beans Indian-Style Cucumber Salad Curried Corn Bisque Mocha Pudding Cake Creamy stuffed Dates
Because today's going to be a bit busy to be doing actual art (and because I just saw STAR TREK: Into Darkness yesterday), I'm going to take the Diabetes Blog Week wildcard: "Tell us what your fantasy diabetes device would be? Think of your dream blood glucose checker, delivery system for insulin or other meds, magic carb counter, etc etc etc. The sky is the limit — what...