(Pictured: Jim Turner talking with Cardiologist Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb.)
Highlights: Cardiologist Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb discusses how to minimize your risk factors for diabetes-related heart disease; Parade magazine editor Fran Carpentier talks frankly about juggling career and family with type 1 diabetes; and tips for eating out without losing control.
Special Guests: Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb; Fran Carpentier, Sr. Ed., Parade Magazine; Howard Steinberg, Founder & CEO, dLife.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Listen to dLifeTV Backstage Podcasts with guests from this show.
- Learn more about diabetes and cardiovascular risk.
- Read Greens, Beans, and Leans by Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Roasted Tofu and Peppers with Lime Sauce Braised Bell Peppers Garden Barley Soup Marinated Seasoned Artichokes Salsa Con Queso Ripe Tomato and Leek Soup Angel Hair Goulash Spanish Fish Soup with Orange Apple and Beet Slaw With Horseradish Dressing Spicy Basil Salsa
The introductory pitches for Abbott's FreeStyle Precision Neo is that it uses a standard micro-USB cable to (presumably) connect with Abbott's new Auto-Assist software. I've been using their older software, Co-Pilot, for...