Neuropathy & Feet
Diabetes, Neuropathy, and Foot Care
(Pictured: Mother Love and podiatrist Dr. Andrew Rice check out ML's new custom shoe inserts.)
Highlights: Diabetic neuropathy explained with Dr. Aaron Vinik; how to recognize and prevent the little known complications of diabetes; foot care products that will keep you on your toes; and Mother Love’s visit to the podiatrist.
Special Guests: Dr. Aaron Vinik; Dr. Gerald Bernstein; Dr. Andrew Rice.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Listen to dLifeTV Backstage Podcasts with guests from this show.
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Read an excerpt from Numb Toes and Aching Soles by John Senneff.
- Find out details on the Medicare therapeutic shoe and insert benefit.
- What is anodyne therapy?
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Turkey Sausage Patties Chile Cheese Tortilla Slow Cooked Chicken & White Bean Soup Flourless Chocolate Cake with Almonds French Toast Tuna Puttanesca Grouper Piccata (Gluten Free) Zero Carb Barbequed Pulled Pork Ambrosia Compote Seven-Layer Beef Skillet
Apparently it’s National Drug Facts Week from January 26th to January 31st. Who knew? Personally, I didn’t but I can’t say that I’m connected to the medication world much. Yes, I rely on a prescription medication every moment of my life just to survive. But other than that, I try to steer clear of prescription medications when possible. National Drug Facts Week is about understanding your meds, feeling informed to ask the right questions, identifying side effects, and knowing...