Highlights: Hip-hop impresario and entrepreneur Damon Dash (pictured above) talks about his dLife; strategies for stemming the rising tide of type 2 diabetes with Dr. James Gavin of the National Diabetes Education Program; and eating well in the hood with J. Anthony Brown and Dr. Leonore Coleman.
- Listen to dLifeTV Backstage Podcasts with Dr. James Gavin.
- Visit Sweet Enuff - website of today's dLife Story of the Day subject, Amy Jordan.
- Find out more about ethnicities at risk for type 2 diabetes.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Olive and Onion Spread Grilled Tuna Burgers With Ginger Mayonnaise Roasted Vegetables With Pork Tenderloin Stuffed Tomato Halves Balsamic Vinaigrette Skillet Pork Chops with Cinnamon-Apple Salsa Toasted Sesame Seeds Simmered Beans Rosemary and Sage Potatoes Oriental Pork and Walnut Nuggets
As the thoughts of adoption cross my mind, I have a nagging on my heart that reminds me that I am not alone in this. Not alone in a positive way that I have the support of my husband and I'm building a great medical team to help me tackle any fertility challenges that come along. But not alone in that it's not just my emotions and desires that dictate how, when, or if I have children. Yesterday, I was chatting with a volunteer at work. He and his wife have a two year old and we...