Highlights: Hip-hop impresario and entrepreneur Damon Dash (pictured above) talks about his dLife; strategies for stemming the rising tide of type 2 diabetes with Dr. James Gavin of the National Diabetes Education Program; and eating well in the hood with J. Anthony Brown and Dr. Leonore Coleman.
- Listen to dLifeTV Backstage Podcasts with Dr. James Gavin.
- Visit Sweet Enuff - website of today's dLife Story of the Day subject, Amy Jordan.
- Find out more about ethnicities at risk for type 2 diabetes.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Herbed Marinated Pork Chops Beef & Artichoke Pasta Salad Surprise Roast Avocado Dip with Tofu Spicy Rice Lemon Poppy Muffins Hot Sour Soup Spicy Hot Breadfruit Peppered Cannellini Beans Bean Dip (Gluten Free)
I have been practicing yoga very regularly now for over a month. I’m working through at least two hot flow classes each week, mostly three or more. My Asanas (yoga positions) are getting stronger and more fluid and my breathing is more focused. More importantly, I am actually starting to notice a difference in my ability to manage stress in my day-to-day life. In a hot Vinyasa Flow Class last week, some of the instructor’s words in establishing intention...