dLifeTV Fall Premiere!
Highlights: Pregnancy and diabetes expert Dr. Lois Jovanovic talks about preconception, birth, and beyond; big news from dLifeTV host Nicole Johnson Baker; and delicious dLife smoothies from Chef Chris Smith.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Listen to dLifeTV Backstage Podcasts with Dr. Jovanovic and Nicole Johnson Baker.
- More about pregnancy and diabetes from dLife.
- Learn about gestational diabetes.
- Read more about Nicole Johnson Baker's dLife.
- Try the dLife Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie.
- Get the recipe for the dLife-ful Berry Smoothie.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Cabbage and Mushrooms Heavenly Angel Food Cake Sugar Free Sweet Potato Pie Lean Lemon Chicken Breast Honey Butter Sweet Potatoes Broiled Scallops Persillade Low Carb Pancakes Basil Salsa Fruit Salad Cranberry-Cheese Wontons
Awhile back, I wrote about trying out the Whole 30. After giving it a good solid go, I discovered that honestly, that eating style didn't work for me. Too restrictive for one thing. And my bloodsugars didn't seem to want to stabilize. I was low, all the time, and I found myself feeling pretty lousy energy wise three days in. Still wanting to make a commitment to healthier choices, I decided to start just plain eating clean. What does that mean? ...