dLifeTV Fall Premiere!
Highlights: Pregnancy and diabetes expert Dr. Lois Jovanovic talks about preconception, birth, and beyond; big news from dLifeTV host Nicole Johnson Baker; and delicious dLife smoothies from Chef Chris Smith.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Listen to dLifeTV Backstage Podcasts with Dr. Jovanovic and Nicole Johnson Baker.
- More about pregnancy and diabetes from dLife.
- Learn about gestational diabetes.
- Read more about Nicole Johnson Baker's dLife.
- Try the dLife Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie.
- Get the recipe for the dLife-ful Berry Smoothie.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Creamy Vanilla Frozen Dessert Orange Honeyed Acorn Squash Frozen Strawberry Mousse Savory Seasoned London Broil Blueberry Cheese "Danish" Puttanesca Sauce Green Chili and Black Bean Casserole Honey Ginger Compote Shrimp Salad Coconut Banana Bread
It’s sometimes hard to keep track of all the misconceptions and myths surrounding type 1 diabetes. I’m here to set the record straight on some of the myths as it relates to Christmas. Diabetes Christmas Myth #1 – Santa Claus only delivers toys to children with type 1 diabetes if their blood sugar is between 80 and 120. True. Diabetes Christmas Myth #2 – Before Prancer was selected as one of Santa’s reindeer, there was a reindeer named...