dLifeTV Fall Premiere!
Highlights: Pregnancy and diabetes expert Dr. Lois Jovanovic talks about preconception, birth, and beyond; big news from dLifeTV host Nicole Johnson Baker; and delicious dLife smoothies from Chef Chris Smith.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Listen to dLifeTV Backstage Podcasts with Dr. Jovanovic and Nicole Johnson Baker.
- More about pregnancy and diabetes from dLife.
- Learn about gestational diabetes.
- Read more about Nicole Johnson Baker's dLife.
- Try the dLife Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie.
- Get the recipe for the dLife-ful Berry Smoothie.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Creamy Coffee Delight Asian Chicken Salad with Wonton Crisps White Beans with Cheese and Basil Fresh Mint and Rosemary Lamb Chops Curry Bean Soup with Cilantro Sweet Glazed Carrots Zucchini Ribbon Salad Pumpkin-Spice Muffins Grilled BBQ Pork Chop Asparagus with Mustard Dill Sauce
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...