Highlights: Endocrinologist Dr. Steve Edelman explains what you should know about insulin; why you should never guess your blood sugar number; and exercise for everyone with Olympian Gary Hall, Jr. and author of The Diabetic Athlete and Diabetes-Free Kids, Dr. Sheri Colberg-Ochs.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read an excerpt on insulin treatment from Dr. Edelman's book - Taking Control of Your Diabetes.
- More about insulin from dLife.
- Hear about the latest happenings in Gary Hall, Jr.'s dLife.
- Make time for exercise with Dr. Sheri Colberg-Ochs.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Caribbean Roasted Vegetables Zucchini with Lemon Cilantro Sauce Citrus-Hazelnut Bars Rosemary Garlic Rub Oven Baked Chicken with Lemon Pistachio Rice Lentil Pita Jamaican Style Turkey Burgers Low Carb Chili Pasta Salad with Artichokes and Cheese Artichokes with Tofu Lemonnaise
We all make choices every single day. Sometimes we make the right ones, sometimes we make the wrong ones. Hopefully, we weigh the consequences of the choices - hopefully we think of others even if the consequence for ourselves isn't all that bad. Hopefully, we measure our own selfish wants and desires and outcomes against the overall picture of the situation. Even if we think our actions are right, even if our actions might bring us happiness or good fortune, what will...