Highlights: The great carbohydrate debate, featuring Dr. Richard Bernstein and registered dietician Hope Warshaw (pictured above), and a day in the hectic dLife of J. Anthony Brown.
Special Guests: Diabetes pioneer Dr. Richard Bernstein talks about his role in the birth of home blood glucose monitoring.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about blood sugar testing.
- Read the story of the first blood glucose monitors.
- Explore dLife resources for eating right with diabetes.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti Green Bean Sausage Sautee Karen's Chicken Salad Barbequed Onions Bite Sized Lemon-Rosemary Chicken Hot Sour Soup Caribbean Chicken Chocolate Cheesecake with Vanilla Wafers Shrimp Ceviche Salad Roasted Chicken Salad
Let me count the ways. Actually I can’t count the ways; there are too many. But let me begin with nasty carbohydrates and how they torture me. I’m considering making “How Do I Hate Thee?” a series of blog posts, exploring the many different things I despise about diabetes. There is so much to hate about diabetes, but this one I place high on my list. Last Wednesday, a friend offered me and...