Sex & Intimacy
Highlights: Frank talk about sex and intimacy when one-half of a couple has diabetes, a discussion on dealing with sexual dysfunction, and guest chef Michel Nischan cooks up a romantic diabetes-friendly dinner.
Special Guests: Scott Baker, husband of co-host Nicole Johnson Baker; author and CDE Janis Roszler; and chef Michel Nishan.
Quotable: "It goes side-to-side, all around - we just work with it." - Nicole Johnson Baker talking about how her and husband Scott handle her insulin pump during their more intimate moments.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get cooking with Chef Michel Nishan's recipe for Miso Scallops and Edamame Sauce.
- Meet Chef Michel Nischan.
- Read an excerpt from Janis Roszler's The Secrets of Living and Loving with Diabetes.
- Meet the hosts.
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Creamy Israeli Salad Mediterranean Style Fillet of Sole Mixed Spinach Salad with Shrimp Anchovy Puff Balls Snow Pea and Tomato Stir Fry Chili Salad Cornmeal Crusted Tilapia (Gluten Free) Zsweet Lemon Pudding Cake Asparagus with Almonds Hot and Spicy Three-Bean Casserole
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...