dLifeTV Show 243
Highlights: dLife follows psychologist, filmmaker, and type 1 adventurer Dr. Jonny White as he travels down the coast of Africa by bicycle. Also, the story on nighttime eating syndrome; Dr. Nat Strand with shoe shopping tips; and Jim Turner swaps low stories.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find more information on low blood sugar.
- Visit Johnny White's type 1 diabetes website.
- Get more tips on finding shoes to help protect your feet.
- Get the recipe for Spicy Egg Casserole.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Veggie-Stuffed Bakers Creamy Chicken Paprikash Oriental Pork Skillet Cheesy Artichoke Dip Summer Jewel Salad Amaretto Pear Parfaits Sun Dried Tomato Basil Dip Chicken and Rice Salad Mexican Pozole Soup Cranberry-Cheese Wontons
With Charlie home now for the summer and under Susanne’s watchful eye, you would think there’s no need for me to plug in NightScout at all. Why would I need to watch blood sugars while at work each day? What good would that do? The whole point of the thing was to be a second (or third) set of eyes when Charlie was at school or at a friend’s house or in Japan. BECAUSE I’M A CRAZY PERSON!!!!!!!!! That’s why. Watching Charlie’s numbers like...