dLifeTV Show 243
Highlights: dLife follows psychologist, filmmaker, and type 1 adventurer Dr. Jonny White as he travels down the coast of Africa by bicycle. Also, the story on nighttime eating syndrome; Dr. Nat Strand with shoe shopping tips; and Jim Turner swaps low stories.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find more information on low blood sugar.
- Visit Johnny White's type 1 diabetes website.
- Get more tips on finding shoes to help protect your feet.
- Get the recipe for Spicy Egg Casserole.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Turkey Wrap Turmeric Rice Asian-Style Pork with Green Soybeans Mediterranean Tomato-Caper Sauce Gingered Sugar Snap Peas Cream of Vegetable Soup Chinese Sesame Broccoli Chocolate Bars Salmon Packet with Asparagus (Gluten Free) Grilled Lime and Ginger Chicken
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...