dLifeTV Show 243
Highlights: dLife follows psychologist, filmmaker, and type 1 adventurer Dr. Jonny White as he travels down the coast of Africa by bicycle. Also, the story on nighttime eating syndrome; Dr. Nat Strand with shoe shopping tips; and Jim Turner swaps low stories.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find more information on low blood sugar.
- Visit Johnny White's type 1 diabetes website.
- Get more tips on finding shoes to help protect your feet.
- Get the recipe for Spicy Egg Casserole.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Teriyaki Duck and Lentil Salad Wild Rice Stir Fry Beef and Blue Cheese Casserole Italian Style Tomato Frittata Grilled Ham Dijon Citrus Lamb Chops Potato Salad Tarragon Tomato Meat Loaf Slow-Cooked Venison Red, Green, and Blue Salad
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...