dLifeTV Show 243
Highlights: dLife follows psychologist, filmmaker, and type 1 adventurer Dr. Jonny White as he travels down the coast of Africa by bicycle. Also, the story on nighttime eating syndrome; Dr. Nat Strand with shoe shopping tips; and Jim Turner swaps low stories.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find more information on low blood sugar.
- Visit Johnny White's type 1 diabetes website.
- Get more tips on finding shoes to help protect your feet.
- Get the recipe for Spicy Egg Casserole.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Portobello Burgers over Sautéed Vegetables Spanish Omelet Szechuan Chicken with Vegetables Classic French Onion Soup Multi-Colored Slaw Creamy Dill Dip Sugar Snap Salad Peanut Tomato Dressing Crawfish Omelet Salmon Sorrento
Readers ask me all the time [lie] about the diabetes supplies we use for Charlie. I can’t tell you how many times  I’ve been stopped on the street [more lies] by a loyal blog reader wanting to know what blood glucose meter we use or what brand of finger pricker we employ. To calm the masses [not], I’ve decided the time is right to share our secret sauce; to reveal the tools of our trade. Today we take a look at … The Finger Pricker ...