dLifeTV Show 243
Highlights: dLife follows psychologist, filmmaker, and type 1 adventurer Dr. Jonny White as he travels down the coast of Africa by bicycle. Also, the story on nighttime eating syndrome; Dr. Nat Strand with shoe shopping tips; and Jim Turner swaps low stories.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find more information on low blood sugar.
- Visit Johnny White's type 1 diabetes website.
- Get more tips on finding shoes to help protect your feet.
- Get the recipe for Spicy Egg Casserole.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Warm Roasted Asparagus With Walnuts Pickled Cole Slaw Steamed Sea Bass with Mixed Vegetables Cocoa Muffins Tunisian Mashed-Zucchini Salad Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Brown Butter Breakfast Burritos Italian Frittata Florentine (Gluten Free) Bruschetta With Feta Cheese Sprouted Lentil Salad
July has kicked off to be quite insane and a little freaking weird, to be honest. On the 1st, I hopped on a jet plane to vacation with my mom on the East Coast. We roadtripped to Montreal, which was interestingly wonderful. It was great to get away, but definitely too short-lived to return to life as normal this week. I am still dealing with a lot of emotional things lately, which has me wondering what underlying issue is making these ugly emotions turn up. While my mom and I sat...