dLifeTV Show 240
Highlights: Top Chef champ Sam Talbot dishes on his new cookbook and some tasty, low-carb surprises. Plus, expert advice from a pharmacist on medication safety, and a trip to the grocery store for bread shopping tips.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Sam Talbot's biography.
- See a list of drugs that can affect blood glucose levels.
- Find out more information about type 2 diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Kale Chips with Toasted Nori.
- Get the recipe for Shirataki Noodles with Spicy Scallions, Bean Sprouts, and Mint.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tofu Banana Smoothie Mexican Dry Rub Dijon Salmon Cognac Carrots Veggies and Hot Dogs Salmon with Cucumbers and Herb Sauce Chinese Chicken Salad Rolls Spaghetti with Creamy Smoked Salmon Sauce Turkey Yamaguichi Low-Sodium Marinated Grilled Chicken
June 5, 2016. Our Tour de Cure (New Jersey — Skylands) was nearly rained out. Rain, with periods of thunderstorms, was predicted all day. At the eleventh hour (almost literally! the email was timestamped 21:25 the evening before), the tour organizer notified us that the 100-mile route was being cancelled, but that riders could choose to ride the 66-mile course (or one of the shorter courses) instead. Just before midnight, the decision was made to have a rolling start for the...