dLifeTV Show 240
Highlights: Top Chef champ Sam Talbot dishes on his new cookbook and some tasty, low-carb surprises. Plus, expert advice from a pharmacist on medication safety, and a trip to the grocery store for bread shopping tips.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Sam Talbot's biography.
- See a list of drugs that can affect blood glucose levels.
- Find out more information about type 2 diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Kale Chips with Toasted Nori.
- Get the recipe for Shirataki Noodles with Spicy Scallions, Bean Sprouts, and Mint.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicken Salad Sandwiches with Apples Low-Fat Vegetable Curry Corned Beef and Cabbage with Horseradish Sauce South-of-the-Border Chicken Thai Spinach Dip Countryside Couscous Spicy Island Chicken Eggplant Zucchini Parmigiana Italian Marinated Pork Chops Tomato Cheese Fondue
One of the online diabetes groups I belong to (but don't frequently post to) is geared towards "frum" (Orthodox or "observant") Jewish people with (mostly type 1) diabetes. Most of the chat on the mailing list centers around people needing last-minute supplies before Shabbat or a holiday, where to acquire supplies and get medical help when visiting Israel, and advice on which pump is best for one's type 1 child — in other words, the usual sort of diabetes chatter, but...