dLifeTV Show 240
Highlights: Top Chef champ Sam Talbot dishes on his new cookbook and some tasty, low-carb surprises. Plus, expert advice from a pharmacist on medication safety, and a trip to the grocery store for bread shopping tips.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Sam Talbot's biography.
- See a list of drugs that can affect blood glucose levels.
- Find out more information about type 2 diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Kale Chips with Toasted Nori.
- Get the recipe for Shirataki Noodles with Spicy Scallions, Bean Sprouts, and Mint.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Prosciutto Wrapped Olives Filet Mignon with Sweet Bourbon-Coffee Sauce Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin Wrapped in Bacon Easy Shrimp and Corn Soup Spaghetti Skillet Sweet Apple Squares Roasted Chicken and Dumplings Tomatoes Stuffed with Wild Mushrooms Herbed Beef Tenderloin Shrimp Onion Relish
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...