dLifeTV Show 239
Highlights: Champion cross-country skier Kris Freeman faces his demons in the Olympics; expert tips for drugstore diabetes shopping; and Jim Turner asks spouses how they deal with diabetes challenges.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Kris Freeman's biography.
- Find out which oral medications can cause a rise in your blood glucose.
- Find out more about the diabetes and memory connection.
- Get the recipe for One Pot Chicken & Mushrooms.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Oatmeal Chocolate Cake Low-Fat Turkey Chowder Stuffed Thanksgiving Pumpkins Sweet-and-Sour Beef Minty Snap Peas Seared Salmon with Broccoli Florets and Scallions Salisbury Steak with Mushrooms Grande Salsa Salad Grilled Turkey with Pepper Sauce Carrot and Raisin Salad
I have been practicing yoga very regularly now for over a month. I’m working through at least two hot flow classes each week, mostly three or more. My Asanas (yoga positions) are getting stronger and more fluid and my breathing is more focused. More importantly, I am actually starting to notice a difference in my ability to manage stress in my day-to-day life. In a hot Vinyasa Flow Class last week, some of the instructor’s words in establishing intention...