Diabetes Personality Types
dLifeTV Show 238
Highlights: dLife talks to the experts about how personality type can affect your diabetes control. Plus, blind stunt bike rider Matt Gilman; Dr. Nat Strand answers coffee questions; and Chef Michel in the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Take the personality type assessment to determine which style you are.
- Find out more about coffee and how it may affect your diabetes.
- Get more information on Blind Bike Trials.
- Get the recipe for Turkey Meatloaf.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Lemony Caesar Salad Wasabi Guacamole Sauteed Liver with Lemon Thyme Tarragon and White Wine Scallops Tortellini and Peppers with Zesty Tomato Sauce Apple Pancake Soufflé Balsamic Sweet Potatoes Chicken Florentine Supreme Bunjal Chicken Horseradish Bacon Spread
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...