Diabetes Personality Types
dLifeTV Show 238
Highlights: dLife talks to the experts about how personality type can affect your diabetes control. Plus, blind stunt bike rider Matt Gilman; Dr. Nat Strand answers coffee questions; and Chef Michel in the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Take the personality type assessment to determine which style you are.
- Find out more about coffee and how it may affect your diabetes.
- Get more information on Blind Bike Trials.
- Get the recipe for Turkey Meatloaf.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
New Mexican Pork Stew Artichoke Bites Creamy Chicken and Vegetables Almond Apricot Meringue Cookies Mushroom Tenderloin Steaks Turkey Mushroom Omelet Indoor Barbecue Chicken Pumpkin Mousse White Beans with Cheese and Basil Pumpkin Panache
Holidays are tricky, no? Between managing diabetes among massive amounts of junk food, managing stress to manage bloodsugar among (sometimes) massive amounts of family squabbling, shopping stress and the like, and trying to get enough sleep and exercise in the cold winter months - it's a lot to handle. So I've got a two tier plan to keep bloodsugars at bay this year. Tier one - diet and exercise. Typically, at this time of year I do what I call the nutrition and gym...