Diabetes in Washington
dLifeTV Show 232
Highlights: dLife heads to Capitol Hill to visit the JDRF Children's Congress, and to see what progress diabetes advocates are making in Washington. Plus, Jim Turner asks: "What's the most insensitive thing someone has said about your diabetes?"
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the JDRF Children's Congress.
- Learn more about the artificial pancreas.
- Find out how you can become a diabetes advocate.
- Get the recipe for Crispy "Fried" Vegetables.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sweet Potato Stuffing Salsa Chicken Breast Italian Sausage Cranberry-Apple Relish Succotash Supreme Spaghetti Squash Banana-Orange Popsicles Cranberry Maple Ice Mediterranean Baked Halibut Simple Baked Chicken
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...