Diabetes in Washington
dLifeTV Show 232
Highlights: dLife heads to Capitol Hill to visit the JDRF Children's Congress, and to see what progress diabetes advocates are making in Washington. Plus, Jim Turner asks: "What's the most insensitive thing someone has said about your diabetes?"
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the JDRF Children's Congress.
- Learn more about the artificial pancreas.
- Find out how you can become a diabetes advocate.
- Get the recipe for Crispy "Fried" Vegetables.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Red Pepper-Tomato Soup Fish Provencale Crunchy Turkey Casserole Cheesy Spinach Squares Parmesan-Pepper Ranch Dressing Sweet and Spicy BLT Red Chile Stew Mediterranean Stock with Fennel Open-Face Turkey Sandwiches Apple Brandy Gravy
A big part of Ross and I’s new married life is adjusting to a different set of finances and a different way of managing them. Both of us have lived on our own with full-time jobs for quite a few years, so we’ve become accustomed to a specific way of life. Even during our dating and engagement, we saw the difference in how we manage and spend money. We each have our own things that we like to spend on and save for like splurge Coach purses (me) and hunting gear (him). One of the...