dLifeTV Show 231
Highlights: An Olympic legend shares his troubles with and inspiring triumphs over diabetes. Plus, a low carb Asian appetizer in the dLife kitchen, and a profile of MLB pro pitcher Brandon Morrow.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get the facts about type 2 diabetes.
- Find out more about Native Americans and diabetes.
- Play extreme sports and manage your diabetes too.
- Get exercise options.
- Learn more about the CGMS.
- Eat out and stay healthy.
- Read more about Brandon Morrow.
- Get the recipe for Beef Satay.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chili Tomato Sauce Beef and Onion Soup Cinnamon Pineapple Pork Pepper and Brandy Turkey Cheddar Beer Muffins Decadently Guilt Free Hot Chocolate Lemon Orange Yogurt Dressing "Imitation" S'chug for Beginners Onion-Cheese Bagel Dip Cottage Cheese Pattie
I hate to even suggest this, but what if the cure never comes? What if long-term clinical human trials go on indefinitely into the future with no hope in sight? What if cinnamon is just cinnamon? What if cactus juice is just cactus juice and reptile saliva just reptile saliva? And what if the BCG drug is a vaccine for tuberculosis and nothing more? I have this terrible feeling I’ll be an old man with a long grey wizard’s beard and a walking cane made out of...