dLifeTV Show 231
Highlights: An Olympic legend shares his troubles with and inspiring triumphs over diabetes. Plus, a low carb Asian appetizer in the dLife kitchen, and a profile of MLB pro pitcher Brandon Morrow.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get the facts about type 2 diabetes.
- Find out more about Native Americans and diabetes.
- Play extreme sports and manage your diabetes too.
- Get exercise options.
- Learn more about the CGMS.
- Eat out and stay healthy.
- Read more about Brandon Morrow.
- Get the recipe for Beef Satay.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Surfin' Salmon Chilled Seafood Salad Bran Apple Muffins Popcorn Cake Oriental Ginger Pork Lyon Salad Roasted Red Pepper Sauce Low Carb Classic Beef Stroganoff Homemade Whole Wheat Pancakes Home-Style Barbecue Sauce
This past weekend was my STAR TREK group's anniversary picnic. Our hostess was one of our chapter's newer members, though she's definitely a second-generation member (perhaps since birth!) of the larger organization. She's also dealing with a couple of agressive, quality-of-life-limiting autoimmune conditions, at least one of which has been somewhat mitigated by the effect of bariatric surgery. In the relaxed atmosphere of a group picnic, she was able to explain a bit more about...