dLifeTV Show 231
Highlights: An Olympic legend shares his troubles with and inspiring triumphs over diabetes. Plus, a low carb Asian appetizer in the dLife kitchen, and a profile of MLB pro pitcher Brandon Morrow.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get the facts about type 2 diabetes.
- Find out more about Native Americans and diabetes.
- Play extreme sports and manage your diabetes too.
- Get exercise options.
- Learn more about the CGMS.
- Eat out and stay healthy.
- Read more about Brandon Morrow.
- Get the recipe for Beef Satay.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Beet Salad Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche Marinated Orange Slices Vegetable Pot Roast Hearts of Romaine Salad Creole Skillet Stew Scrambled Eggs in Crisp Potato Skins Apple Cherry Gelatin Salad Garlic Oven Fries Super Shrimp Dip
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...