dLifeTV Show 231
Highlights: An Olympic legend shares his troubles with and inspiring triumphs over diabetes. Plus, a low carb Asian appetizer in the dLife kitchen, and a profile of MLB pro pitcher Brandon Morrow.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get the facts about type 2 diabetes.
- Find out more about Native Americans and diabetes.
- Play extreme sports and manage your diabetes too.
- Get exercise options.
- Learn more about the CGMS.
- Eat out and stay healthy.
- Read more about Brandon Morrow.
- Get the recipe for Beef Satay.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Crackers with Jalapeño and Turkey Pepperoni Garlic Stock Creamy Mustard and Lemon Dill Sauce Chili Bean Dip Salmon-Vegetable Packets Middle Eastern Tuna Salad Salmon Sorrento Mahi Mahi Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce Balsamic Chicken Seared Salmon with Broccoli Florets and Scallions
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...