dLifeTV Show 230
Highlights: A look at diabetes nerve damage and treatments available to ease the pain. And Jim Turner gives a first-hand account of how it feels to have a blood sugar low.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn about the complications of diabetes.
- Help your child to manage their diabetes.
- Learn more about low blood sugar.
- Get more information about neuropathy.
- Get the recipe for Spicy Shrimp & Spinach.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Passover Onion Biscuits Grilled Asparagus Savory Seitan Fajitas Marinated Steak with Mushrooms Cranberry Compote Salad Macaroni Chicken with Quinoa (KEEN - wah) Chicken and Ginger Noodle Soup Good Ole Pork Barbecue Triple Fruit Yogurt Smoothie
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...