dLifeTV Show 230
Highlights: A look at diabetes nerve damage and treatments available to ease the pain. And Jim Turner gives a first-hand account of how it feels to have a blood sugar low.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn about the complications of diabetes.
- Help your child to manage their diabetes.
- Learn more about low blood sugar.
- Get more information about neuropathy.
- Get the recipe for Spicy Shrimp & Spinach.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tomato and Cucumber Salad In The Pink Party Salad Southwestern Turkey Burger Rutabaga and Orange Sweet Potato Puree Wheatberry and Mushroom Pilaf Three Onion and Mushroom Soup Hoisin-Glazed Pork Skewers Creamy Crab Dip Strawberry Orange Soup Carrots with Orange Glaze
Let me count the ways. Actually I can’t count the ways; there are too many. But let me begin with nasty carbohydrates and how they torture me. I’m considering making “How Do I Hate Thee?” a series of blog posts, exploring the many different things I despise about diabetes. There is so much to hate about diabetes, but this one I place high on my list. Last Wednesday, a friend offered me and...