dLifeTV Show 230
Highlights: A look at diabetes nerve damage and treatments available to ease the pain. And Jim Turner gives a first-hand account of how it feels to have a blood sugar low.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn about the complications of diabetes.
- Help your child to manage their diabetes.
- Learn more about low blood sugar.
- Get more information about neuropathy.
- Get the recipe for Spicy Shrimp & Spinach.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Ocean Spray® Cape Cod Cornbread Stuffing Creamed Spinach Sauce Thyme and Garlic Oil Citrus Custard Shrimp Dip Roasted Salmon Fillets Sesame Spinach and Mushroom Salad Wilted Lettuce Salad (Gluten Free) Jerk Chicken Kabobs Orzo-Broccoli Pilaf
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...