dLifeTV Show 228
Highlights: dLife explores the diabetes/depression connection. Plus, a healthy breakfast favorite in the dLife kitchen, and another amazing diabetes makeover.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about depression and diabetes.
- Find out more about Camp Nejeda.
- Get the recipe for Turkey Sausage Patties.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicken Chow Mein Sephardic Spicy Fish in Red Sauce Fresh Fruit and Flowers Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa Green Rice With Winter Squash Pupusas Revueltas Balsamic Leeks Southern Peanut Soup Tomato Bouillon Munch Mix
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...