dLifeTV Show 228
Highlights: dLife explores the diabetes/depression connection. Plus, a healthy breakfast favorite in the dLife kitchen, and another amazing diabetes makeover.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about depression and diabetes.
- Find out more about Camp Nejeda.
- Get the recipe for Turkey Sausage Patties.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chipotle Black Bean Dip With Lime Tortilla Chips Oven-Fried Chicken Hash Brown Casserole Chocolate Raisin Cookies Artichoke and Spinach Steak Pinwheels Almond Cookies Southwestern Rubbed Steak Grilled Shrimp NoOodle (Gluten Free) Raisin Scones Sugar Free Sliders
Tsimmes is a simple, tangy-sweet stew made of beef, carrots, potatoes, honey, and prunes. Like most stews, it's carb-heavy, tasty, and filling. Making a tsimmes is a colloquial Yinglish (Yiddlish?) expression meaning "making a big deal out of nothing". While the similar expression "making a moutain out of a molehill" suggests exaggerating a difficulty, "making a tsimmes" has no "negative" baggage associated with it, just...