dLifeTV Show 228
Highlights: dLife explores the diabetes/depression connection. Plus, a healthy breakfast favorite in the dLife kitchen, and another amazing diabetes makeover.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about depression and diabetes.
- Find out more about Camp Nejeda.
- Get the recipe for Turkey Sausage Patties.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Garlic and Mint Chicken Nutty Stir-Fry Vegetables and Chicken Cider and Tomato Sauce Watermelon-Kiwi-Banana Smoothie Cottage Cheese Veggie Dip Chicken Breast Topped with Fancy Fruit Sauce Ginger-Plum Pork Chops Grilled Arugula Stuffed Swordfish Steaks Orange Streusel Cake Enllitened Kosher's Braised Zucchini
If you listen closely, you may hear the sound of 25 million Americans with diabetes rejoicing today. In a revolutionary movement, the FDA has given 510(k) approval on Abbott's HbA1C test which is expected to help millions of Americans with Type 1 or 2 diabetes or those at risk. Abbott's ARCHITECT Clinical Chemistry Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C) test is a dramatic shift in diabetes diagnosis and monitoring. Instead of the HbA1C tests performed at a laboratory and constituted as blood work, the...