dLifeTV Show 228
Highlights: dLife explores the diabetes/depression connection. Plus, a healthy breakfast favorite in the dLife kitchen, and another amazing diabetes makeover.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about depression and diabetes.
- Find out more about Camp Nejeda.
- Get the recipe for Turkey Sausage Patties.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicken Salad Sandwiches with Apples Artichoke-Feta Tortilla Wraps Quick Stir-Fried Rice Individual Pumpkin Pies Spiced Chili Rub Penne Rigate with Turkey, Swiss Chard and Walnuts Tuna Dip Yankee Pot Roast and Vegetables Salmon Casserole Cheesecake Squares
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...