dLifeTV Show 227
Highlights: One amazing type 1 woman shares her journey around the globe to conquer television’s Amazing Race. Also, one man’s journey to better control with insulin, and Jim Turner asks what you hate about diabetes. Special Guests: Dr. Nat Strand.
Special Guests: Nat Strand
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet Nat Strand
- Learn about the Accu Check 360 Tool.
- Get the recipe for Braised Kale.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Vanilla Ice Cream with Strawberry Sauce Baked Grits Wedges Spinach and Water Chestnut Dip No Nonsense Brownies Citrus Glazed Chicken with Toasted Almonds Herb Grilled Shrimp (Gluten Free) Avocado and Tomato Spread Cream Cheese Pie Crust Spinach Ricotta Dip Sweet Potato Chips with Fresh Tomato Salsa
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...