dLifeTV show 225
Highlights: A visit with Insulindependence, a group that encourages teens and young adults with type 1 to reach new heights. Also, a savory soup from the dLife kitchen, and another extreme diabetes makeover.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about Insulindependence.
- Get tips for teens with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Mushroom Bisque.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Unstuffed Cabbage Soup Mediterranean Mayonaise Anytime Pizza Savory Turkey-Mushroom Burgers Steamed Japanese Eggplant Black Bean Hummus with Tahini Almond Biscotti Cheesy White Sauce Walnut Beef Stew Chicken Salad with a Corn Salsa Dressing
Holidays are tricky, no? Between managing diabetes among massive amounts of junk food, managing stress to manage bloodsugar among (sometimes) massive amounts of family squabbling, shopping stress and the like, and trying to get enough sleep and exercise in the cold winter months - it's a lot to handle. So I've got a two tier plan to keep bloodsugars at bay this year. Tier one - diet and exercise. Typically, at this time of year I do what I call the nutrition and gym...