dLifeTV show 225
Highlights: A visit with Insulindependence, a group that encourages teens and young adults with type 1 to reach new heights. Also, a savory soup from the dLife kitchen, and another extreme diabetes makeover.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about Insulindependence.
- Get tips for teens with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Mushroom Bisque.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Veggie Cream Cheese Creamy Chicken Pate Cheery Cherry Eggnog Easy Cheesy Squares Cola Roast Creamy Mushroom Soup Sweet and Spicy Roasted Onions Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta Grilled Steak Brocamole
Lucy Ricardo once asked, "Are you tired, run-down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular?" The answer to all one's woes, per the script, was all in the bottle of the ill-tasting, heavily-alcoholic "Vitameatavegamin". As people living in a fast-food, de-fibered, de-mineralized society, vitamin and mineral supplements are part and parcel of daily life — especially life...