dLifeTV show 224
Highlights: One of the country's largest health organizations conducts a groundbreaking study on how media can improve diabetes control. Also, how hormones help and hinder diabetes.
Special Guest: Martin Abrahamson, M.D., Chief Medical Office Joslin Diabetes Center
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Do you know your risk for developing type 2 diabetes?
- Find out the roles hormones play in the human body.
- What are GLP-1 Agonists? Find out.
- Get more information about islets.
- Get the recipe for Lemon Garlic Chokes & Beans
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicana Mexicana Salmon with Watercress Puree Roasted Cumin Seeds Kiwi with Strawberries Salmon Bisque Cheesy Pretzels Apple Tart Grilled Marinated Turkey Filet Penne all'Oriental Grilled Curried Lime Chicken Kabobs
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...