dLifeTV Show 222
Highlights: A profile of diabetes device pioneer Al Mann; injecting insulin made easy; and Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the life of Al Mann.
- Meet Bobby Clarke.
- Find out about various types of insulin.
- Learn how to inject insulin.
- Discover how to adjust your insulin.
- Get the recipe for Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Crab Casserole With Eggs Non-Brownie Pie Italian Macaroni Apple Cinammon Sauce Pico de Gallo Minestrone Soup Spiced Breakfast Popovers Cheesy Turkey Quesadillas Herbed Broccoli and Pasta Soup Roasted Red Pepper and Cheese Dip
One of the online diabetes groups I belong to (but don't frequently post to) is geared towards "frum" (Orthodox or "observant") Jewish people with (mostly type 1) diabetes. Most of the chat on the mailing list centers around people needing last-minute supplies before Shabbat or a holiday, where to acquire supplies and get medical help when visiting Israel, and advice on which pump is best for one's type 1 child — in other words, the usual sort of diabetes chatter, but...