dLife Show 217
Highlights: dLife blows apart diabetes myths and misunderstandings. Also, a look at how the online social network Facebook may actually help you improve your health, and Jim Turner on “diabetes panic.”
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Separate diabetes fact from fiction.
- Test your diabetes myth busting wits.
- Visit dLife on Facebook.
- Read Manny Hernandez's column Hola Diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Asparagus-Gruyere Frittata.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Mixed Spinach Salad with Shrimp Piedmont Pork Stew Baked Fried Chicken Chocolate Hazelnut Macaroons Classic German Potato Salad Enlitened's Low Carb Hot Cocoa Mix No-Bake cookies Fresh Linguine and Artichoke Hearts Crispy Oriental Pizza Italian Antipasto Salad
Tuesday at hockey camp was a day of education for the parents (Calendrier D’education D’un Jour Pour Les Parents). There were two programs occurring simultaneously on a very large (and hot) turf field – one for English-speaking families and one for French. Many smart words came out of many smart mouths and did my best to take notes. Deciphering my notes though is proving to be a challenge as I don’t think “the immune system attacked Charlie’s Gatorade-producing...