Benno Gets Inked
dLife Show 216
Highlights: dLife’s Benno Schmidt reports on the controversial topic of medical alert tattoos, and gets inked himself. Plus, a look at how diabetes may impact memory, and how to keep yours sharp; and a low carb chocolate treat from the dLife kitchen.
Special Guests: Darren Brass
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on diabetes and tattoos.
- Make the Blood Sugar/Brain Connection.
- Get a grip on prediabetes.
- Get the recipe for Nutty Chocolate Meltaways.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Eggplant Provencal Broiled Salmon Sun-Dried Tomato Avocado Salsa Turkey Roll Simply Peanut Butter Sundae Sauce The Guacamole Impostor Diabetes Friendly Pancakes Honey Pecan Peaches Curried Turkey and Barley Casserole Crispy Potato Pancakes
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...