dLifeTV Show 221
Highlights: Roller derby queens take to the track in the battle against diabetes; Jim Turner fights fast food temptation; and dLife goes grocery shopping.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read one athlete's view on extreme sports and managing diabetes.
- Learn more about working with an RD/CDE.
- Can you navigate the drive-thru? Get tips.
- Get tips for grocery shopping.
- Download the dLife Healthy Low Carb Lunches Shopping List.
- Get the recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Spinach and Sesame Salad Horseradish Bacon Spread Fresh Berry Rhubarb Carrots Simmered in Moroccan Spices Blue Cheese Pears Strawberry Sorbet Zesty Chili Sauce Chocolate Cappuccino Cherry Salad with Goat Cheese Red Pepper and Eggplant Dip
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...