dLifeTV Show 221
Highlights: Roller derby queens take to the track in the battle against diabetes; Jim Turner fights fast food temptation; and dLife goes grocery shopping.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read one athlete's view on extreme sports and managing diabetes.
- Learn more about working with an RD/CDE.
- Can you navigate the drive-thru? Get tips.
- Get tips for grocery shopping.
- Download the dLife Healthy Low Carb Lunches Shopping List.
- Get the recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Broiled Bluefish with Tomato Coulis Honey-Garlic Grilled Chops Apple-Raisin Ham Rolls Kung Fu Burgers Smoked Mussels and Pasta Creamed Asparagus Soup Low-fat Cream of Mushroom Soup Eggplant Dip Grilled Chicken Salad Zucchini Pizza Bites
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...