dLifeTV Show 221
Highlights: Roller derby queens take to the track in the battle against diabetes; Jim Turner fights fast food temptation; and dLife goes grocery shopping.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read one athlete's view on extreme sports and managing diabetes.
- Learn more about working with an RD/CDE.
- Can you navigate the drive-thru? Get tips.
- Get tips for grocery shopping.
- Download the dLife Healthy Low Carb Lunches Shopping List.
- Get the recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Hot Rice Pudding Vegetable Tex-Mex Soup Five-Spice Chicken Bread Pudding Florentine Tuna and Green Bean Salad Strawberry and Feta Salad Meatball Soup Chicken a la Orange Cheesy Chips Peas, Cheese, and Bacon Salad
Some people have trained diabetes alert dogs that bark and lick their face in the middle of the night when their child is experiencing dangerously high or low blood sugars. I don't have a dog to wake me up. When I sleep past the alarm and forget to test my son's blood sugar, I turn to my go-to guy - a hallucinatory stone-faced murderer. Completely zonked hours after I wanted to wake up and check Charlie, I found myself walking along the...