dLifeTV Show 220
Highlights: Vietnam veterans who developed type 2 diabetes after exposure to Agent Orange recount their struggles. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife kitchen with a cheesy veggie favorite, and Jim Turner in the dentist's chair.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about Agent Orange.
- Get the recipe for Zucchini Parmesan.
- Prevent dental issues. Learn how to care for your teeth.
- What are the ten health concerns that your dentist can see? Find out.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Quick Taco Soup Southwestern Omelet Curried Shrimp with Cucumber Sauce Herbed Biscuits Raspberry Cheese Spread Tomato-Studded Tuna Salad Sandwiches Oat Snack Cakes Thin Crepes Warm Indian Pudding Chicken With Onions
There are very few conditions under which I will not ride my (road) bike. More than an inch of new snow, snow pack, and slush are the three major ones. That said, if the distance is short and familiar, and traffic is expected to be light, I'll take my chances. I was considerably less hesitant in my teens and twenties when I had two bicycles in my stable: a three-speed commuter and a 12-speed touring bike. My craziest experiences then were riding through what I later...