dLifeTV Show 220
Highlights: Vietnam veterans who developed type 2 diabetes after exposure to Agent Orange recount their struggles. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife kitchen with a cheesy veggie favorite, and Jim Turner in the dentist's chair.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about Agent Orange.
- Get the recipe for Zucchini Parmesan.
- Prevent dental issues. Learn how to care for your teeth.
- What are the ten health concerns that your dentist can see? Find out.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew Salad Cinnamon Butter Topping (Dairy) Artichoke and Fennel Caponata Yogurt Mint Sauce Chicken Dijon Baked Grits Wedges Moroccan Roasted Red Pepper Dip Crispy Flounder Pumpkin Bisque Nancy's Old-Fashioned Potato Salad
This past weekend was my STAR TREK group's anniversary picnic. Our hostess was one of our chapter's newer members, though she's definitely a second-generation member (perhaps since birth!) of the larger organization. She's also dealing with a couple of agressive, quality-of-life-limiting autoimmune conditions, at least one of which has been somewhat mitigated by the effect of bariatric surgery. In the relaxed atmosphere of a group picnic, she was able to explain a bit more about...