dLifeTV Show 220
Highlights: Vietnam veterans who developed type 2 diabetes after exposure to Agent Orange recount their struggles. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife kitchen with a cheesy veggie favorite, and Jim Turner in the dentist's chair.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about Agent Orange.
- Get the recipe for Zucchini Parmesan.
- Prevent dental issues. Learn how to care for your teeth.
- What are the ten health concerns that your dentist can see? Find out.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Jamaican Pork Stir Fry with Mango Half Shell Oysters Beet Salad with Sesame Vinagrette Oatmeal - Banana Bread Pudding Vegetarian Toastadas Enlitened's Low Carb Peach Skewers Angelic Deviled Eggs Sweet and Sour Pork Chops Pork Olé Salad with Roasted Pumpkin Seed Dressing Fruit Salad
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...