dLifeTV Show 220
Highlights: Vietnam veterans who developed type 2 diabetes after exposure to Agent Orange recount their struggles. Plus, Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife kitchen with a cheesy veggie favorite, and Jim Turner in the dentist's chair.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about Agent Orange.
- Get the recipe for Zucchini Parmesan.
- Prevent dental issues. Learn how to care for your teeth.
- What are the ten health concerns that your dentist can see? Find out.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Cheese Kabobs Veggie Coleslaw Chewy Pineapple Pecan Squares Chicken Dijon Ceviche Roast Turkey with Cranberry Stuffing White Bean Chowder Coleslaw and Pickle Relish Herbed Veggie Burgers Enlitened Kosher Classic Coleslaw
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...