dLifeTV Show 219
Highlights: dLife brings you the harrowing story of Ernest Sterzer, a type 1 teenage who survived the unthinkable in Nazi Germany. Also, a special tribute to the late, great sports legend, Ron Santo.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Ernest's personal account, available at the Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C.
- Find out more about type 1 diabetes.
- Discover the alternative methods for taking insulin.
- Learn more about Ron Santo.
- Get the recipe for Meatball Soup.
- Find out the reasons to buy organic.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Polenta With Parmesan Potage Pierre Rosemary Chicken Grilled Steak with Caper Sauce Fettuccine with Salmon Sauce Smoked Salmon Tortilla Wraps Apple-Goat Cheese Bruschetta Cactus Eggs Scrambled Cheese Dip with Beer Lima Bean & Sun-Dried Tomato Soup
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...