dLifeTV Show 219
Highlights: dLife brings you the harrowing story of Ernest Sterzer, a type 1 teenage who survived the unthinkable in Nazi Germany. Also, a special tribute to the late, great sports legend, Ron Santo.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Ernest's personal account, available at the Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C.
- Find out more about type 1 diabetes.
- Discover the alternative methods for taking insulin.
- Learn more about Ron Santo.
- Get the recipe for Meatball Soup.
- Find out the reasons to buy organic.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Oven-Dried Tomatoes Mock Chopped Liver Slow Cook Beef and Barley Soup Macaroni Salad Silver Bells Spinach Dip Shoulder Roast with Vegetables Penne with Ground Beef and Spinach Roasted Vegetable Dip with Baked Pita Crisps Sauteed Peppers and Tomatoes No-Sugar Lemonade
It's been a roller coaster week for me - both in terms of stress levels and bloodsugars. I have had some real high points - feeling positive and happy and just generally great - and I've had some moments of pure panic, stress and bad decision making. Although I know that stress is likely causing the ups and downs of my sugars as well, it really is kind of a chicken and egg thing, isn't it? For example, on Sunday I spent the day in a really great place in terms of bloodsugar...