dLifeTV Show 219
Highlights: dLife brings you the harrowing story of Ernest Sterzer, a type 1 teenage who survived the unthinkable in Nazi Germany. Also, a special tribute to the late, great sports legend, Ron Santo.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Ernest's personal account, available at the Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C.
- Find out more about type 1 diabetes.
- Discover the alternative methods for taking insulin.
- Learn more about Ron Santo.
- Get the recipe for Meatball Soup.
- Find out the reasons to buy organic.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Vegetable Bean Soup Crab & Artichoke Dip Potato Soup Citrus Roasted Turkey Brown Lentils in a Sweet and Sour Sauce Caper Dip Chicken and Vegetables with Herb Flavoring Minted Carrot Salad Independence Day Parfaits Wild Rice and Oyster Dressing
Because today's going to be a bit busy to be doing actual art (and because I just saw STAR TREK: Into Darkness yesterday), I'm going to take the Diabetes Blog Week wildcard: "Tell us what your fantasy diabetes device would be? Think of your dream blood glucose checker, delivery system for insulin or other meds, magic carb counter, etc etc etc. The sky is the limit — what...