New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Zesty Steak Chili Bran Crumb Pie Crust Easy Broiled Fish Steaks Vegetable Salad with Tofu Dressing Sautéed Summer Squash with Snow Peas Tuna Salad Deluxe Spicy Turkey Sausages Pickle and Macaroni Salad Pork Cutlets with Spiced Sweet Potatoes Cranberry Flax Muffins
There is a stark difference between my "see ya later" to my camper and other parents' to theirs. "OK, have fun!" one mom told her son. "OK, don't pass out," I say to mine. The mom laughed and said to her son, "I don't want to hear from you until 4:30 pm this time!" Apparently there was a big ordeal with skates that didn't fit the prior day which caused him to miss some of the camp. ...