New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Chickpea and Couscous Salad Unstuffed Cabbage Soup Chilled Potato Leek Soup Creamy Onion Dip with Blue Cheese Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownie Honey-Dijon Pork Satay Old Fashioned Chocolate Pie Fajita Salad Kasha with Green Vegetables Corn and Bean Salsa
Dear Friends and Family, When Jeffrey Brewer, the president and CEO of JDRF, says, “JDRF is making tremendous strides in type one diabetes research,” he is speaking directly to you. It is you (our amazingly generous donors) who are accelerating the pace of type 1 diabetes (T1D) advancements. You are driving the incredible progress being made that is benefitting hundreds of thousands of children and adults living with this disease; including our 11-year-old son...