New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
I was in Dunkin' Donuts this morning. The one in Pawtucket, Rhode Island on Broadway actually offers some gluten-free selections and I was craving a breakfast sandwich. Waiting in line, I overheard two men at the counter - clearly regulars who sit for hours and shoot the sh*t over morning coffee and donuts. "I gotta be cay-ful too many donuts no good, I got tha shuuu-gah." "I didn't know you had the shu-gah. All the crap you eat,...