New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Cottage Cheese Pattie Sweet-Sour Wrap-Ups Beef-Vegetable Ragout Tilapia with Fresh Tomato Relish Holiday Cornbread Pickled Cucumber and Celery Salad Hearty Vegetable Loaf Scrambled Eggs with Cheese Minted Strawberry Soup Charlie's Creamy Chicken
Allison's recent blog about "The Cool Kids" who seem to be the group of people who are always invited to conferences and meetups all over the country reminded me that each one of us has a distinct voice, viewpoint, opinion, and passion. Put all these voices together and we have a choir. Instead of sopranos, alti, tenors, and bassi, we have type 1s, type 2s, LADAs, MODYs, PoCWDs, type 3s, and assorted...