New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Salmon Patty for Kids Sugar 'n Spice Snack Turkey Mushroom Omelet Rutabaga and Orange Sweet Potato Puree Wedding Cookies Oriental Green Beans and Bell Peppers Wild Rice Chicken Soup Honey-Hot Chops Maple Sweet Potatoes Steamed Lemon Green Beans
A member of the Digital Diabetes Group on LinkedIn posted a link to an article suggesting that one (currently) off-label use of a specific calcium channel blocker (blood pressure lowering) drug might be to prevent or cure type 1 diabetes. Of course, right now the only study has been in