New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Low-Fat Croustades Citrus Guacamole Apricot Sticky Drumsticks Pineapple Rum Turkey Kabobs Cheesy Onion Soup Whole Wheat Pizza Dough Carne Guisada Butternut Squash Soup Low Carb, Low Fat Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad Mushroom Stuffed Chicken with Madeira Sauce
I knew I had to be up early to teach and get a run in. I knew it. My body knew it, my brain knew it. I had turned in a bit earlier on Saturday night to be up and at em. In the dream, I was at an airport, with some colleagues and a friend. All of the computers kept going down. Something in me was saying "well, if the computers are down, no planes are going out" while something else screamed, "we've got to get our tickets and get on this plane - we can't miss it!" Airport...