New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Fresh Spinach Salad Barley Pilaf Red Lentil Soup with Coconut Milk Slow-Cooked Beef Grilled Ham Steamed Carrots with Tofu Alfredo Sauce Steamed Trout with Tarragon/Chive Butter Turkey Thighs with Curry Sauce Mushrooms and Green Beans Turkey Vegetable Pie
While I haven't caught everything he's been in, I've been a fan of Wil Wheaton since his Star Trek: The Next Generation days. While many of my fannish peers wanted to "Kill Wesley Crusher", the character was a bit like I would have liked to have been at that age. Wil's latest TV endeavor, The Wil Wheaton Project, is a mix of science-fiction, fantasy, horror, comics, and gaming news with irreverent...