New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Corny Rice Carrot Ginger Soup Salmon Packets with Mixed Vegetables Peanut Butter Cookies Grilled Sea Bass Almond Apricot Chutney Spaghetti Squash Parmesan Crispy Seasoned Sweet Potatoes Kick-off Kabobs Pink Grapefruit Sorbet
“Why aren’t you freaking out?” Susanne asked me, as she stuffed the seventy-ninth juice box into Charlie’s drawstring bag to add to the 1000-count container of grape glucose tabs. The weight of the bag dropped him to the floor like an anchor and he scrambled around on his back like a crab. “Aren’t you nervous???” “Yeah, I’m nervous,” I said, although it didn’t sound as if I was. I fiddled with my phone, making swift visits to Instagram...