New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Red, White, and Blue Trifle Tuna-Noodle Casserole Splenda Apple and Oatmeal Muffins Garlic and Rosemary Potatoes Easy Chocolate Caramel Brownies Grilled Lime and Ginger Chicken Spiced Lamb Chops Easy Potatoes Au Gratin with Potato Chips White Sauce Mushroom and Herb Potage Soup
There was a test strip that X used. There was blood on edge of the test strip that X used. The test strip that X used had sat on the desk. The desk is now tainted by the blood on the test strip that X used. There was work on the desk. The work is now tainted from the desk that held the test strip that X used. The work was picked up by Y. Y's hands are now contaminated by X's blood from the test strip that lie on his desk when Y's work was...