New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Sicilian Pizza Garlic Tilapia Split Pea Spread Grilled Won Ton Sweet Strawberry Bowl Low Fat Banana Bread Lamb Soup Grilled Tuna Niçoise Salad Basil and Tomato Dressing Greek Quinoa Salad (Gluten Free)
One of my recent goals is to start stockpiling necessary items. I have no evidence that says I need to stockpile but I come from a family of preparers and I want to be prepared. Insulin, test strips, Metformin, vitamins, and Yaz are all on my list of items to keep, but I keep having issue accumulating much thanks to doctors and insurance. And budget. I’m always keeping an eye out for emergency situations. My family has an emergency plan and we all keep some resources stocked in...