New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Anise Almond Biscotti Black Bean Mix Egg Salad and Canadian Bacon Sandwich Bacon and Tomato Dip Water Chestnuts and Snow Peas Oriental-Style Beef Sandwich Blueberry Coffee Cake Greens-Stuffed Baked Tomatoes Tomato and Zucchini Curry Citrus Jalapeno Chicken
Playing off of a #DSMA conversation and Kerri, one of my favorite bloggers at www.sixuntilme.com, I've concocted a job description for diabetes. Wanted Immediately! Extraordinarily patient individual with high pain tolerance, ability to multitask as if their life depends upon it, must be able to keep a stable job with solid health insurance (outside of the work described herein), able to stay up late and get up early, and undeterred by constant shifts in...