New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Creamy Shrimp Pinwheels Oatmeal Nut Brownies Dark Chocolate Fondue Tuna, Mushrooms, and Celery Raspberry Chicken Asian-Style Chile Chicken Bread Crumb Green Beans Mexican Soup Spanish Omelet Avocado and Tomato Spread
Among the things I'd never thought I'd hear when I began my fitness journey ten years ago... "Wow! The work you do really shows. Your arms look great. That's my goal..." From a young woman at the gym whose body I would KILL to have. Petite, small boned, slim arms and legs. You see how that just happened? I gave myself a compliment and then took it back. That's often what I do. I hear the words other people say, but my tendency (as is the tendency of so many people) is...