New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Pear-Mustard Sauce Cider and Tomato Sauce Herb Roasted Vegetables Cranberry-Quinoa Salad (Gluten Free) Kale Salad Poached Pineapple in Yukon Jack Slow-Cooker Lamb with Creamy Dill Sauce Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Rosemary Tomato Sauce Vanilla Mochaccino
I was called into a conference room where two men in their mid-30s were leaning into a computer monitor reviewing something I had apparently written and submitted to them. It was some sort of documentation explaining my need to be with Charlie in case of emergency. They seemed like a couple of nice guys and appeared accommodating to my requests. My outside-looking-in self didn’t know what to make of the animated images my dream self added to...