New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Avocado Salsa Chicken and Pasta Soup Hazelnut Shake Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Applesauce Baked Whole Rainbow Trout in Ginger Sauce Warm Mushroom Salad Sauerkraut Salad Sweet & Sour Red Onion Vinegar Salsa Ruby Glazed Chicken Breasts Pineapple Curried Pork Chops
We all make choices every single day. Sometimes we make the right ones, sometimes we make the wrong ones. Hopefully, we weigh the consequences of the choices - hopefully we think of others even if the consequence for ourselves isn't all that bad. Hopefully, we measure our own selfish wants and desires and outcomes against the overall picture of the situation. Even if we think our actions are right, even if our actions might bring us happiness or good fortune, what will...