New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Cactus Salad Black Bean Mexicali Salad Fruit and Cottage Cheese Parfait Garden Harvest Soup Sautéed Greens and Cabbage Roasted Tomato Soup with Thyme and Sour Cream Turkey Meatball Soup Creamy Pineapple Sorbet Tofu Dressing Pepper and Tofu Kabobs
Ross and I’s wedding is just nine days away! I am excited, happy-nervous, and stressed all at the same time. Most of the planning is done. I am just wrapping up final details this week like picking up my dress from the alterations shop, printing favor cards, and other odds and ends. It has been a whirlwind, despite a long engagement. I really could not be happier with knowing that in 9 days I will be linked to my best friend and spending the rest of my life with the man of my dreams. ...