New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Creamy Polenta Ginger Mustard Pork Chops Tomatoes Stuffed with Salmon Salad Stuffed Pepper Shells Broiled Tomatoes and Cheese Kiwi and Banana Smoothie Garlic Flounder Five Spice Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry Raspberry Yogurt Breakfast Muffins Refreshing Iced Mocha Latte
As the thoughts of adoption cross my mind, I have a nagging on my heart that reminds me that I am not alone in this. Not alone in a positive way that I have the support of my husband and I'm building a great medical team to help me tackle any fertility challenges that come along. But not alone in that it's not just my emotions and desires that dictate how, when, or if I have children. Yesterday, I was chatting with a volunteer at work. He and his wife have a two year old and we...