New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Mango Bean Salad Crispy, Crunch Snack Mix with Popcorn Turkey Tenderloin Stroganoff Maple Coffee Drink Roasted Zucchini Onion and Garlic Spread Eggplant Parmesan NoOodle Rockin' Rolls Cherry Cupcakes Murray Sugar Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Twice Baked Potatoes Stuffed with Ham
With Charlie home now for the summer and under Susanne’s watchful eye, you would think there’s no need for me to plug in NightScout at all. Why would I need to watch blood sugars while at work each day? What good would that do? The whole point of the thing was to be a second (or third) set of eyes when Charlie was at school or at a friend’s house or in Japan. BECAUSE I’M A CRAZY PERSON!!!!!!!!! That’s why. Watching Charlie’s numbers like...