New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Rich Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Chocolate Cappuccino Tomato Soup with Onions Chicken Strips Stir Fry Strawberry-Topped Cheesecake Maple Apple Chicken Sausage Gingered Melon Roasted Pork Chops and Vegetables Turkey Cutlets with Prosciutto Chicken Caesar Roll-Up
I was at boxing class the other day, and quite honestly I was taking my chances. I knew it. I had been low earlier in the day and used all of my emergency juice to treat that insulin reaction, leaving me at class (which is directly after work) with no juice whatsoever. No good. Of course, that day - the day I have no juice would be the exact day that diabetes picks to do its dirty work. Mid-class, I had a plummet. Just dropped to very low and but quick. I sat to test and...