New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Spiced Pear Butter Potato Pizza Crust Pepper, Mushroom and Goat Cheese Omelet Custard Pie Towers Thai-Style Cilantro Beef Lettuce Wraps Rosemary Garlic Rub Hazelnut Tea Bread Thai Curry Stir-Fry Salmon Packet with Asparagus (Gluten Free) Honey-Glazed Chicken Teriyaki
A big part of Ross and I’s new married life is adjusting to a different set of finances and a different way of managing them. Both of us have lived on our own with full-time jobs for quite a few years, so we’ve become accustomed to a specific way of life. Even during our dating and engagement, we saw the difference in how we manage and spend money. We each have our own things that we like to spend on and save for like splurge Coach purses (me) and hunting gear (him). One of the...