New Year's 2012
2011 may have been yet another arduous year full of changes that were taxing on many of us — in more ways than one — but there was probably as much good news as bad. The dLife bloggers and columnists certainly had some thoughts about it. Take a look at how they saw 2011 and see if you agree.
What else does the new year have in store? Resolutions and reflections, of course!
- Don't let the thought of making changes pressure you. dLife Columnist Janis Roszler encourages you to Keep On Keepin' On.
- Already made your resolutions? Then it's time for a new year and a new you!
- Do you have trouble keeping your resolutions? Janis is back to talk about why we have trouble achieving our goals, and what to do about it.
- Have you been getting lazy with your diabetes management? dLife Viewpoints Columnist Kathryn Foss shares why her New Year's resolution is to stop making excuses and start testing.
- Travis Grubbs, dLife Viewpoints columnist, shares his most significant diabetes moment.
Reviewed by Susan Weiner, RD, MS, CDE, CDN (06/12)
Whole Wheat Lavosh Cornflakes "Fried" Chicken Chicken Stir-Fry with Vegetables Corned Beef Hash Cakes Frosted Cocoa Brownies Asparagus Casserole Low Carb, Fat Free Ketchup Wilted Spinach with Pine Nuts and Garlic Beef Bourguignon Hash Brown Strata
I recently read a very interesting article on the state of precision medicine in the treatment of cancer in Popular Science magazine. Precision medicine, also called "individualized medicine", uses several types of genetic markers for known medical...