- 2009 was anything but boring. History was made in more ways than one and there were plenty of hills and valleys for all of us. Need a refresher? Take a look at what some of dLife's writers had to say about 2009.
- Making resolutions is a New Year's tradition, but why do we often fail to comply? dLife Expert Columnist Janis Roszler talks about why we don't keep our resolutions and what to do about it.
- If you do find your resolutions have already fallen by the wayside, Janis Roszler is back to say, "Banish the Guilt!"
- Viewpoints columnist Travis Grubbs wonders how useful those resolutions really are. Read what (mostly) works for him.
- Starting fresh works for exercise too! dLife Expert Columnist Sheri Colberg helps you to erase your exercise mistakes.
- With the start of a new year, comes motivation for change. If you are looking to get back on the right path with your diabetes management, these 10 small steps can help get you there.
- Getting into an exercise regimen doesn't have to be daunting. Start by walking.
Cucumber Soup One-Serving Chocolate Cheesecakes Curried Turkey and Couscous Pie Honey Pecan Peaches Thyme and Garlic Roasted Turkey Breast Chicken Veronique Chewy Chocolate Rice Crispy Bars Banana Split Cake Asian Lettuce Wraps with Beef Hearts of Palm and Red Pimentos Salad
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...