- 2009 was anything but boring. History was made in more ways than one and there were plenty of hills and valleys for all of us. Need a refresher? Take a look at what some of dLife's writers had to say about 2009.
- Making resolutions is a New Year's tradition, but why do we often fail to comply? dLife Expert Columnist Janis Roszler talks about why we don't keep our resolutions and what to do about it.
- If you do find your resolutions have already fallen by the wayside, Janis Roszler is back to say, "Banish the Guilt!"
- Viewpoints columnist Travis Grubbs wonders how useful those resolutions really are. Read what (mostly) works for him.
- Starting fresh works for exercise too! dLife Expert Columnist Sheri Colberg helps you to erase your exercise mistakes.
- With the start of a new year, comes motivation for change. If you are looking to get back on the right path with your diabetes management, these 10 small steps can help get you there.
- Getting into an exercise regimen doesn't have to be daunting. Start by walking.
Grouper with Mango Salsa Braised Belgian Endive Classic German Potato Salad Apple Pork Chops Greens-Stuffed Baked Tomatoes Mother Love's Slammin' Blackened Salmon Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles Sticky Honey Buns Minted Pesto Mediterranean Stuffed Tomatoes
Last Saturday, I’d been struggling with an entire week above 200 that just didn’t seem to want to budge. So I decided that I couldn’t risk the Omnipod anymore and I had to pull it from my management routine, at least until things settled down. I started twice-daily Lantus injections on Saturday night and have been working out the kinks of being back on MDIs since then. The first three days of switching to MDIs were rough. Watching the Lantus take effect slowly was like waiting for...