| || |
Pumpkin bread with low fat cream cheese, applesauce and a pineapple topping.
|Makes 18 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||153.7 |
| Total Carbs ||24.5 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||1.3 g |
| Sugars ||11.0 g |
| Total Fat ||5.3 g |
| Saturated Fat ||1.9 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||1.9 g |
| Potassium ||123.8 mg |
| Protein ||3.5 g |
| Sodium ||61.7 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
5.3 Fat, 0.1 Fruits, 0.1 Meat, 0.4 Other Carbs, 0.7 Starch,
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
cup Flour, cake, white, enriched, unsifted 2
tsp low sodium baking powder 0 1/4
tsp baking soda 0 1/4
tsp salt 0.6667
cup packed brown sugar 1
tsp ground cinnamon 0 1/4
tsp ground ginger 0 1/4
tsp ground cloves 2
each eggs 1
cup Pumpkin, canned, unsalted 0 1/4
cup unsweetened applesauce 3
tbsp vegetable oil 1
tsp vanilla extract 1
cup Cream Cheese, light, classic Pineapple Topping 1
cup Pineapple, crushed, canned, with juice, drained 1 1/2
tbsp honey 0.125
tsp ground ginger 1
each cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 5 x 3 inch leaf pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Make a well in the center, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, pumpkin, applesauce, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Add to the well of the flour mixture, and stir just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45-50 minutes.
- When pumpkin bread is done, cool in pan 10 minutes, remove and cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into 18 slices, about 1/2 inch thick.
- While the pumpkin bread cooks, make the spread by mixing the cream cheese, crushed pineapple, honey, and ginger. Stir well, cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon over each slice of pumpkin bread to serve.