| || |
A great dish made with chicken, cucumber, onion, and a variety of sauces wrapped in lettuce leaves.
|Makes 4 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||212.3 |
| Total Carbs ||23.7 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||1.9 g |
| Sugars ||5.2 g |
| Total Fat ||7.4 g |
| Saturated Fat ||1.8 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.7 g |
| Potassium ||655.8 mg |
| Protein ||12.9 g |
| Sodium ||671.5 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
7.4 Fat, 1.0 Vegetables, 1.3 Meat, 0.2 Other Carbs, 0.7 Starch, 0.1 Lean Meat
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
oz Bamboo Shoots, slices, cooked, drained 8
oz Nuts, chestnuts, Chinese, cooked 3
tbsp cooking sherry 2
tbsp hoisin sauce 1
tbsp Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted 2
tsp low sodium soy sauce 2
tsp tabasco sauce 0.07
oz SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener packets 1
cup olive oil cooking spray 1
tbsp minced garlic 1
g minced onion 0 1/2
lb Chicken, ground, raw 2
tsp fresh ginger root 0 1/4
tsp salt 1
each Oil, sesame, toasted, unrefined 8
each Lettuce, butterhead, fresh, leaf, small 1
each fresh green onions 1
each Cucumber, with skin, fresh, 8 1/4" long
- In a medium bowl, combine the bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, sherry, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, hot-pepper sauce, and sugar substitute. Mix well and set off to the side.
- Mist a large, non-stick skillet with olive oil spray and place over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, or until fragrant. Add the onion and cook, stirring periodically, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and just beginning to brown.
- Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the chicken, ginger, and salt. Cook, splitting the chicken into small pieces, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Add the reserved bamboo shoot mixture. Cook for 2 minutes, or until hot. Stir in the sesame oil.
- Remove the pan from heat and spoon the chicken mixture, in equal amounts, into the lettuce leaves. Set on a serving dish, topping with onion and cucumber. Serve immediately.