Diabetes Personality Types
dLifeTV Show 238
Highlights: dLife talks to the experts about how personality type can affect your diabetes control. Plus, blind stunt bike rider Matt Gilman; Dr. Nat Strand answers coffee questions; and Chef Michel in the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Take the personality type assessment to determine which style you are.
- Find out more about coffee and how it may affect your diabetes.
- Get more information on Blind Bike Trials.
- Get the recipe for Turkey Meatloaf.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Grilled Three-Cheese Cucumber Sandwich Chocolate Raspberry Brownies Citrus Sesame Smoothie Whitefish Salad on Toasted Bagels Minted Peas & Rice with Feta Low Carb Toasted Almond Coconut Balls Ranch Salad Jalapeno Shrimp Creamy Corn Casserole Italian Style Chicken Soup
This morning it wasn’t the sun, the wind, or the birds that woke me up. It was the soft, insistent vibrating of a medical device urging me to check my blood sugar. Opening my eyes, still safely under the covers, I checked my blood sugar with a meter smaller than a deck of cards, calibrated my continuous glucose monitor, and then glanced at my insulin pump — which reminded me that today was the day I needed to change my infusion set. My dLife is pretty high tech. And I’m...