1. All American Fried Chicken
Boneless chicken breast coated in pecans and lightly fried.
2. Low Carb Chili A delicious chili with a hint of cinnamon.
3. Flourless Chocolate Cake A decadent, guilt free chocolate cake.
4. Tortilla Soup A traditional Mexican soup with tomatoes, basil, beans, and cilantro.
5. 5-Spice Chicken Noodle Soup An Asian inspired chicken soup with green onions, bok choy, bell pepper, garlic, and ginger.
6. Sugar-Free Cheesecake
A rich and creamy treat — without the sugar!
7. Slow Cooked Beef and Barley Soup A hearty, healthy version of the classic.
8. Butter Cream Frosting A delectable vanilla icing, great for cakes or cupcakes!
9. Granola Bars with the Works
The chewy goodness of oats, coconut, pecans, peanut butter, and more!
10. America’s Favorite Pork Chops Pork chops simply marinated in Italian dressing.
11. Leek and Chard Bisque A creamy soup garnished with hard boiled eggs.
12. Creamy Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
A low carb, comfort soup that can be made with almost any vegetable.
13. Almond Chicken Salad A nutty chicken salad served with rye bread.
14. African Fried Spinach A fresh tasting dish with meaty mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
15. Angelic Deviled Eggs Cottage cheese, ranch dressing, and mustard liven up this delicious appetizer.
16. Airy Almond Cookies Almonds and a hint of vanilla make a light, low carb cookie.
17. Berry Cheesecake Bars Cheesecake treats made with Smucher's Sugar Free Seedless Blackberry Jam.
18. Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls Creamy peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate and sugar glaze.
19. 15-Minute Beef Barbecue Traditional barbecue, with only 5 ingredients.
20. 3-Cheese Pasta Mozzarella, Parmesan, and cheddar cheeses combined with corn in a creamy mushroom sauce.
21. Honey Cookies Unique cookies made with applesauce and honey, drizzled with vanilla frosting.
22. 5-Minute Quesadillas Simple, quick, and delicious.
23. Almond and Blueberry Pancakes Moist pancakes with almonds and fresh blueberries.
24. Almond Spread A sweet blend of almonds and honey.
25. Cocoa Crisp Cookies Rich-tasting, low carb, chocolate cookie treats.
Egg and Mushroom Breakfast Sandwich Herbed Vegetables Lemony Mixed Vegetables Fresh and Natural Applesauce with a Twist Chicken and Brown Rice Tabbouleh Sweet Onion Salad Tabouli Cheesy Caviar Dip Tri-Colored Tomato Salad Balsamic Olive Dressing
Years before I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, The Other Half came out of a doctor's appointment with a diagnosis of "borderline diabetes" and an ADA exchange diet sheet. His health insurance agency followed up on the diagnosis with a glucometer and test strips. After a year or so of trying to follow the diet plan and test his glucose levels, things appeared to be back in "normal" range, and stood there until a couple of years after my own diagnosis. Shortly...