1. All American Fried Chicken
Boneless chicken breast coated in pecans and lightly fried.
2. Low Carb Chili A delicious chili with a hint of cinnamon.
3. Flourless Chocolate Cake A decadent, guilt free chocolate cake.
4. Tortilla Soup A traditional Mexican soup with tomatoes, basil, beans, and cilantro.
5. 5-Spice Chicken Noodle Soup An Asian inspired chicken soup with green onions, bok choy, bell pepper, garlic, and ginger.
6. Sugar-Free Cheesecake
A rich and creamy treat — without the sugar!
7. Slow Cooked Beef and Barley Soup A hearty, healthy version of the classic.
8. Butter Cream Frosting A delectable vanilla icing, great for cakes or cupcakes!
9. Granola Bars with the Works
The chewy goodness of oats, coconut, pecans, peanut butter, and more!
10. America’s Favorite Pork Chops Pork chops simply marinated in Italian dressing.
11. Leek and Chard Bisque A creamy soup garnished with hard boiled eggs.
12. Creamy Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
A low carb, comfort soup that can be made with almost any vegetable.
13. Almond Chicken Salad A nutty chicken salad served with rye bread.
14. African Fried Spinach A fresh tasting dish with meaty mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
15. Angelic Deviled Eggs Cottage cheese, ranch dressing, and mustard liven up this delicious appetizer.
16. Airy Almond Cookies Almonds and a hint of vanilla make a light, low carb cookie.
17. Berry Cheesecake Bars Cheesecake treats made with Smucher's Sugar Free Seedless Blackberry Jam.
18. Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls Creamy peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate and sugar glaze.
19. 15-Minute Beef Barbecue Traditional barbecue, with only 5 ingredients.
20. 3-Cheese Pasta Mozzarella, Parmesan, and cheddar cheeses combined with corn in a creamy mushroom sauce.
21. Honey Cookies Unique cookies made with applesauce and honey, drizzled with vanilla frosting.
22. 5-Minute Quesadillas Simple, quick, and delicious.
23. Almond and Blueberry Pancakes Moist pancakes with almonds and fresh blueberries.
24. Almond Spread A sweet blend of almonds and honey.
25. Cocoa Crisp Cookies Rich-tasting, low carb, chocolate cookie treats.
Caramel Orange Flan Apple Stuffed Chicken Thai-Style Mussels Caponata Apple Spice Oat Cookies Glazed Sausage Squares Southern "Fried" Chicken Hot Brown Sugar Tea Vegetarian Corn Quesadillas (Gluten Free) Easy Malabi with Apple Pieces
Chapter 7– Feed Me! The would-be, could-be memoirs of a boy growing up with type 1 diabetes. You heard the woman! Feed me! How soon we seem to forget what was said at our last endocrinology visit. You can’t pretend you didn’t hear what the pump expert and the nurse practitioner said when you asked about eating when I’m high. “Feed him!” they said. “He’s a growing boy,” they said. “He’s very active.” ...